Old 08-19-2010   #1
Carth_Tren
I'm a damn noob!
Newbie Member

Carth_Tren is an unknown quantity at this point
Does it exist? Please help.

Hey guys! Need a little help and was wondering if someone could please help me. I love to mod games as I feel it adds a lot more depth and excitement to the game. But modding a game (for me at least) is very time consuming. And I simply just do not have the time anymore to spend hours and hours looking for mods. And of course testing them out.

The Oscuro Oblivion mod was a godsend for me. It was a bunch of GREAT mods all put into one package for the game Oblivion. This saved me a lot of time! And all mods worked out perfectly! No crashes or errors.

For the game Fallout 3. I spent (wasted) a lot of time finding and figuring out which mod was cool and worked without errors. Took me about a month to mod that game out to the way I wanted to. But in the end...it was all worth it!

Now I want to play GTAIV. But all modded up! And I simply do NOT have the time to spend looking for mods that are cool and that acutally work.

Therefore, is there a such thing as a BIG "all in one" mod for GTAIV? Kind of like what Oblivion had in Oscuros Oblivion mod?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Carth_Tren is offline   Reply With Quote