Old 08-15-2010   #1
nandotorres
Newbie Member

nandotorres can only hope to improve
GTA IV CD2 ?

Hi, first of all i want to stress to the mods that i am not after a crack hack or anything in order to get around paying for the game.

I bought the game a year or so ago, but today i had to reformat my pc and now i am trying to reinstall everything....yeah i know backups right :p

When trying to install GTA IV and can only find CD1, so i was hoping someone would be able to point me in the direction of an image of CD2 so i can reinstall the game.. as much as i love GTA i really dont want to pay Rockstar twice for the pleasure :p

I repeat i have CD1 and my serial/booklets etc, just not cd 2.

Please please someone know where to find it..

PS im in Australia so im not sure if its relevant but we use PAL here.
Old 08-15-2010   #2
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Any type of request for the original files or any sort of copyrighted code is warez.

You had the right idea about cracks, but not about requesting a image of a pay to own CD/DVD.
Old 08-15-2010   #3
nandotorres
Newbie Member

nandotorres can only hope to improve
I paid, i own, i lost half of it, sites obviously shit scared or cockstar. ill enjoy my ban.

Thanks
Old 08-15-2010   #4
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
Doesn't matter if you used to own it or if you're on R*'s board of directors - it's illegal to download the game without paying for it. Thread closed.

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
Closed Thread