Old 08-07-2010   #1
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
BoGT

I bought the game on marketplace and it took a while to download, now when I want play it the screen is just pitch black, any ideas why it wont load?
.LiLe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010   #2
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Have you downloaded the latest title update for GTA IV?
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010   #3
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
I think I did, but like I deleted TLAD to see if it will change anything and it didn't so Im re-loading TLAD right now.. It just takes me to The cousins bellic mission and when I hit New and choose BoGT the screen just stays black..
Old 08-09-2010   #4
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
try deleting it and downloading it again.
possible the files got corrupted or something.
Old 08-09-2010   #5
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

I did, twice.
Old 08-09-2010   #6
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
You just bought it now? Come on, we could've played a while ago.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010   #7
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
this is on xbox right?
try clearing your cache?
Old 08-10-2010   #8
THING
Newbie Member

THING is an unknown quantity at this point
does anyone know how to mod gta iv for ps3?

does anyone know how to mod gta iv for ps3 its boring now that i beat it and multiplayer gets boring to i just want to mess around with the cool mods out there

Last edited by THING; 08-10-2010 at 12:30 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
THING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010   #9
lillb
Casual User

Quote:
Originally Posted by THING View Post
does anyone know how to mod gta iv for ps3?

does anyone know how to mod gta iv for ps3 its boring now that i beat it and multiplayer gets boring to i just want to mess around with the cool mods out there
you can't mod on the ps3