Old 07-25-2011   #1306
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
Atroa, you see man uhh...

Glow sticks = meh.

fire = FIRE
Old 07-25-2011   #1307
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
That shit is really cool to see in person. It's still awesome in photographs, but seeing it right in front of me blew my mind.
Old 07-25-2011   #1308
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Dug this shit from the grave.

Old 07-25-2011   #1309
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atroa View Post
me in the background staring off to oblivion :3

soo, would this make you a photo bomber, haha, jk
Old 07-26-2011   #1310
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
Fuck the Stanley cup

Old 07-26-2011   #1311
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold

One of the few pics I've taken of myself that I like.

Basically I don't look as fat for once.
Old 07-26-2011   #1312
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
^Have you lost weight? cause I dont see how you could take a photo that looks fat haha
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011   #1313
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
I'm overweight and totally not photo genic at all. I have lost weight though, and that's helped. It's weird because I've had less photos taken of me since losing weight, all my tagged pics on facebook still show me as my 17 stone hippy self.

Theres like two decent pics of me now, 14 stone of semi-normality
Old 07-26-2011   #1314
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Mudsliding! I'm on the far right. Girl next to me is my ex...
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011   #1315
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
Haha cool Looks like fun!
Old 07-26-2011   #1316
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
The kid on the left looks like he has a bit of a chub
Old 07-26-2011   #1317
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of

same spot we were at.
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011   #1318
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenotsogoodtrickster View Post
I'm overweight and totally not photo genic at all. I have lost weight though, and that's helped. It's weird because I've had less photos taken of me since losing weight, all my tagged pics on facebook still show me as my 17 stone hippy self.

Theres like two decent pics of me now, 14 stone of semi-normality
oi, buckup, you're not even close to overweight, barely class you as tubby. i'm 22-23 stone, and loseing, and i'm not worried about my image.

You're not a bad looking bloke, confidence is what counts.

Pat, you and your ex covered in mud.....
the urge for scat jokes is overpowering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post

damn he does...

THIS IS WHAT THEY DO FOR FUN IN THE MARITIME'S.

actually that looks.... really fucking fun....

Last edited by Algonquin; 07-26-2011 at 09:58 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Algonquin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011   #1319
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
Total mudboner.
Old 07-26-2011   #1320
Atrolla
Banned
Banned

Atrolla is infamous around these partsAtrolla is infamous around these partsAtrolla is infamous around these partsAtrolla is infamous around these partsAtrolla is infamous around these partsAtrolla is infamous around these partsAtrolla is infamous around these partsAtrolla is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarMike17 View Post
soo, would this make you a photo bomber, haha, jk
Since i was completley unware that picture was taken, i dont think it counts.
Atrolla is offline   Reply With Quote