Old 02-06-2011   #751
Pignoah
While you make pretty speeches.

Pignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud of
dude

dude

he died for our sins
Old 02-07-2011   #752
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
... go on.
Old 02-07-2011   #753
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
just wondering are you a follower of Christ?
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011   #754
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Me? No. Pignoah? I hope not. I'll feel really bad.
Old 02-07-2011   #755
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
why would you feel bad?

picture of me with my girlfriend at a bar. they gave out drumsticks to everyone to bang on shit which was cool and annoying. also the bartenders competed for biggest tips, and covered each other with shaving cream and all kinds of gross shit. it was crazy.

Old 02-07-2011   #756
Pignoah

Pignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
Me? No. Pignoah? I hope not. I'll feel really bad.

come on bro

remember our chat over facebook when you had all them family problems

you know I'm athiest

edit: my family is religious though, but trust me casey they wouldn't judge you, not one bit. most christians, though illogical, are decent people.
Old 02-07-2011   #757
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
Are those tater tots on the left?
hell yeah theyre tater tots, bitch

Quote:
Chicken tenders in the shape of dinos... awesome.
theyre dinosaur tenders, obv
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011   #758
Kodo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pignoah View Post
edit: my family is religious though, but trust me casey they wouldn't judge you, not one bit. most christians, though illogical, are decent people.
I have a lot to say about all this, but I don't think this is the place for it, and I don't think anyone would hear me out anyway.
Old 02-07-2011   #759
SimonS
Pffft.

SimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of light
turkey fuckin dinosaurs
Old 02-07-2011   #760
Zidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pignoah View Post
come on bro

remember our chat over facebook when you had all them family problems

you know I'm athiest

I don't mind. I've come across strangers who happen to be "Christian" who actually stop walking past (passed?) me just to criticize me for wearing a little rainbow wrist band. I've basically learned to be cautious around religious folk, until they've proven they're not bigots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodo View Post
I have a lot to say about all this, but I don't think this is the place for it, and I don't think anyone would hear me out anyway.
Go for it.
Old 02-07-2011   #761
Kodo

Quote:
I don't mind. I've come across strangers who happen to be "Christian" who actually stop walking past (passed?) me just to criticize me for wearing a little rainbow wrist band. I've basically learned to be cautious around religious folk, until they've proven they're not bigots.

Go for it.
maybe in some thread solely about Christianity lol

but I'll just say this, it's important to remember that nobody is perfect, everybody makes mistakes. this transcends all cultures, races, religion, sex, etc
Old 02-07-2011   #762
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
hell yeah theyre tater tots, bitch

theyre dinosaur tenders, obv
I fucking LOVE tater tots!
Old 02-07-2011   #763
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
i want some tater tots now, asshole.

with some chicken nuggets
Old 02-08-2011   #764
Pignoah

Quote:

Go for it.

no i understand you're position I'm just saying my immediate family is religious and they're truly wonderful people.
Old 02-08-2011   #765
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
i kind of have a beard

Legham is offline   Reply With Quote