Old 02-02-2013   #2086
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post

2c-b
we got an email from our university with regards to this. they listed the effects and all the street names, and i mean ALL of them. i wasn't sure if they were warning me of the dangers or just advertising the fucker.
Old 02-03-2013   #2087
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
If picture is more than 1000 words, then this will be millions of them.
aRTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013   #2088
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #2089
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenotsogoodtrickster View Post
we got an email from our university with regards to this. they listed the effects and all the street names, and i mean ALL of them. i wasn't sure if they were warning me of the dangers or just advertising the fucker.
Hahaha yeah, there was a dink batch going about Heaton that hospitalised a few lads. It hit the spot like, made my night, imagine being a complete spacker for 5 hours and then being fine, luvly stuffffff.

on topic:

ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013   #2090
Shadow Conception
Veteran Member

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
on topic:

off topic:
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013   #2091
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of

Hey fuckers how you mother fuckers been
Old 04-04-2013   #2092
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Scon, it looks like you've been kidnap and held captive in a fucking cave for three months, what's going on? Also hello Lile Gosling.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013   #2093
Shadow Conception
Veteran Member

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
you know ash, that's almost true... i've been spending far too many hours in engineering stacks lately
Old 04-06-2013   #2094
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Scon, it looks like you've been kidnap and held captive in a fucking cave for three months, what's going on? Also hello Lile Gosling.
Why I gotta be Gosling tho? Haha
Old 04-06-2013   #2095
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Trim that beard, dude. Looks good on you though

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013   #2096
ZCAB

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
He looks more like he would kidnap someone and hold them captive in a cave for three months himself.
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013   #2097
Shadow Conception
Veteran Member

haha i'll take you with me! word, i know i gotta trim it. a shave/trim and haircut is in order soon

edit it was a bit more reasonable here.

i'm just a lazy broke caveman ass nigga sometimes

Last edited by Shadow Conception; 04-07-2013 at 04:42 AM..
Old 04-07-2013   #2098
Victoria602
Newbie Member

Victoria602 is an unknown quantity at this point
A little older, but... yo.
Victoria602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013   #2099
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

Pour up, drank!

\
Ayoooo bish

Last edited by .LiLe.; 04-18-2013 at 09:38 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
.LiLe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013   #2100
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I didn;t know you had a white friend, Lile :O
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote