Old 10-29-2012   #2026
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of

looking all pretentious like and shiet

sup doods
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012   #2027
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japisee View Post
that is the lousiest costume ever dude
i know i dont make efforts for costumes. It's a huge waste of time and money and doesn't improve anything imo. I usually just don't wear a costume at all.\

edit: oh, and also, i was actually wrapped up properly earlier but i kept on getting unwrapped by people. had to rewrap again a couple of times
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012   #2028
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice

yo
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012   #2029
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
no green hat.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012   #2030
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
no sir
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012   #2031
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light

I'm smiling, I promise. Really. But yeah I gots a new hippie bandana and I got my first piercing.

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012   #2032
Japisee
Veteran Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
pretty rad halloween costume brah
Japisee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012   #2033
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
The thing is, when I was handing out candy on Halloween, people thought I was dressing up as a hippie but I was just wearing stuff similar to what I always wear.

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012   #2034
Avis
Think Less Play More

Avis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura about
Guns

Tough Mudder 2012

Fischer Films Blog
Avis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012   #2035
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012   #2036
Japisee
Veteran Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
do you even lift
Old 11-11-2012   #2037
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japisee View Post
do you even lift
Boflex, I don't mess with weights besides the dumbells.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #2038
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Cap'n Liam:

Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #2039
Japisee
Veteran Member

Old 11-14-2012   #2040
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by eli; 11-14-2012 at 12:34 PM..
eli is offline   Reply With Quote