Old 07-29-2010   #1
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
GTA V rumour

According to a rumour started by the blog VG247, the backdrop for the next GTA will likely be Vinewood (I assume it will include Vinewood, alongside the rest of Los Santos, Rockstar's representation of Los Angeles, or possibly the state of San Andreas as a whole?).

VG247 also stated Rockstar might announce the new GTA at the upcoming Max Payne 3 reveal.

You can read about it here and here, although the last link doesn't make much clear...

Don't get your hopes up too high, though. It's just a rumour and I'm sure we're all too familiar with rumours surrounding GTA.

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010   #2
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
I've known about this for some time. I think you're a bit late.

EDIT: they better announce it at the "upcoming Max Payne 3 reveal"
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010   #3
[KFC]-ScharK
KFC ftw

[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road
It'll disappoint me a little bit if this ends up true. I can just imagine Rockstar killin it with some gritty underground London crime scene, maybe a little like GTA3's storyline.. either way it should be amazing after seeing IV and RDR

www.KFCGang.net
[KFC]-ScharK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010   #4
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
When is this MP3 reveal?