Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2010   #1
FreshSoIlly
Newbie Member

FreshSoIlly is on a distinguished roadFreshSoIlly is on a distinguished road
I need Help With the Resolution

OH MY GOD WHEN I INSTALLED THE GAME EVERYTHING WAS FINE.I GOTO THE GAME THE CARS ARE FLOATING AND THERES NO STREET I GOTO THE GRPAHICS OPTIONS AND IT TELLS ME TO REDUCDE SCREEN RESOLUTION OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT WHAT THE HELL DO I DO
Old 07-07-2010   #2
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshSoIlly View Post
OH MY GOD WHEN I INSTALLED THE GAME EVERYTHING WAS FINE.I GOTO THE GAME THE CARS ARE FLOATING AND THERES NO STREET I GOTO THE GRPAHICS OPTIONS AND IT TELLS ME TO REDUCDE SCREEN RESOLUTION OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT WHAT THE HELL DO I DO

Here's a hint...

Reduce the resolution

also, get ready for CAPS warning..

Old 07-23-2010   #3
FreshSoIlly
Newbie Member

FreshSoIlly is on a distinguished roadFreshSoIlly is on a distinguished road
hEY bITCH WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR DAMN PROBLEM I DID THAT ALREADY AND IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK ASSHOLE YOU MESSAGE ME WITH THAT SMART ASS SHIT AGAIN IM GOING TO FIND YOUR FUCKING ASS AND STICK A GUN IN YOUR MOUTH AND SHOOT YOUR FUCKING STUPID ASS FACE OFF TALKING SHIT TO ME CUZ IM TRYING TO FIND HELP TO PLAY THIS STUPID FUCKING GAME AND I GET MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE YOU MESSAGEING ME THINKING YOUR SOME KINDA MOTHER FUCKER THAT HAS SOME KIND OF MOTHER FUCKING NERVE TO SAY ANYTHING OF THE SORT TO ME YOU BETTER CHECK YOUR MOTHER FUCKING SELF FOO ILL TYPE WITH CAPS LOCK ALL MOTHHA FUCKING DAY IF I WAN'T TO IM SORRY I DONT STAY UP ALL FUCKING NIGHT PLAYING VIDEO GAMES I HAVE A LIFE I MAKE MOENY I GOT A KID YOU UNDERSTAND IF YOU AINT GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY BITCH TO FUCKING WASTE YOUR DAMN TIME I VE HAD IT WITH ALL YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES ON THIS FORUM SOMEONE NEW COMES ALONG NEEDING HELP AND YOU MOTHER FUCKERS ARE ACTING LIKE FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCK YOU BITCH I HOPE YOU BURN IN FUCKING HELL FOR YOUR ASS TRYING TO MAKE A FOOL OUT OF ME I WAS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THIS STUPID ASS GAME MAYBE I CAN FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND PAY 20 BUCKS AND SOME CRACK TO COME FIX IT FOR ME
Old 07-23-2010   #4
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
LOL calm the fuck down, son.

Closed.
Closed Thread