Old 05-25-2010   #1
chainsoar
Niko Smellic

chainsoar is on a distinguished roadchainsoar is on a distinguished road
War horse & golden guns

I bought the limited edition version of Red Dead Redemption, this EXACT version in fact, from Game -

http://www.game.co.uk/Xbox360/Action...mited-Edition/

The only item code I got with it was for the Deadly Assassin outfit. Should I have got codes for the golden guns and war horse too? Where the hell are my exclusive items that I paid extra for? Also, when it says that it includes the 'originally scored soundtrack' what does it mean? Was I supposed to have received another disc with it?
Old 05-25-2010   #2
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
You enter the code online for the soundtrack, and receive a free download link... I dunno about the golden guns and war horse though. :/
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010   #3
chainsoar
Niko Smellic

chainsoar is on a distinguished roadchainsoar is on a distinguished road
This thread never happened. Stop looking here. Move along.

(I went and checked the box just on the off chance and discovered, in addition to the card containing my deadly assassin outfit DL code, a small leaflet tucked behind the manual containing a code to download the outfit, golden guns, and war horse all in one go.)

NOTHING HAPPENED HERE, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO MAKE FUN OF ME