Old 05-24-2010   #1
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Ghost towns?

Where's this scary ghost town everyone is talking about?
Old 05-24-2010   #2
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Idk there's tons of them that Marston comments on, just about any abandoned settlement you walk into John will make a comment. I've heard "These people left in a hurry", "I wonder what happened to the people here?", and "This place is spooky"
Old 05-24-2010   #3
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Tumbleweed is the most talked about Ghost town.

Some say, you'll see a woman sitting in a chair in the abandoned mansion, but only using Dead-Eye.
Old 05-24-2010   #4
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, Tumbleweed is the most popular ghost town. It apparently has ghostly voices and other strange things. You go there during several missions, and I think it is also a gang hideout.
Old 05-24-2010   #5
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah it is. Doing the gang hideout thing now. Can't wait to explore this place after this crap is done! It just glitched with two more people underneath the mansion floor.
Old 05-24-2010   #6
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
If you're playing online, i'll join a match.
Old 05-24-2010   #7
Zidane

Nope, single player. If you wanna play online, just send an invite.
Old 05-26-2010   #8
Gui
meh...

Gui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
It just glitched with two more people underneath the mansion floor.
It's called a basement =P
Old 05-27-2010   #9
Ketil
aka Frank Black

Ketil is on a distinguished roadKetil is on a distinguished roadKetil is on a distinguished road
I haven't seen any ghost myself, but I read in the first in-game newspaper (I bought it in Armadillo at the train station) that Tumbleweed should be hounted!
- THIS GAME IS THE BEST -
Ketil is offline   Reply With Quote