Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > Grand Theft Auto IV Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-21-2010   #1
Tuco_Salamanca

Tuco_Salamanca is an unknown quantity at this point
Can someone make this wepon?

http://www.gunblast.com/images/SHOT2...1/DSC06243.jpg is a totally badass 1911 and it needs to be made can anyone accomplish this?
Tuco_Salamanca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010   #2
Xter^^
Newbie Member

Xter^^ is an unknown quantity at this point
it has been suspended! lol
Xter^^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010   #3
Tuco_Salamanca

Why the hell has it been suspended?
Old 06-22-2010   #4
Dr.Shock
:!Warning!: Electrically Charged

Dr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuco_Salamanca View Post
http://www.gunblast.com/images/SHOT2...1/DSC06243.jpg is a totally badass 1911 and it needs to be made can anyone accomplish this?

that design is kinda tricky you have to find the right pearl for the handle grips and getting that chrome look is a bitch but what do you think of this its a bad picture but should look great in game
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 45.jpg (33.9 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Dr.Shock; 06-23-2010 at 12:08 AM..
Dr.Shock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010   #5
polodave

polodave will become famous soon enoughpolodave will become famous soon enoughpolodave will become famous soon enoughpolodave will become famous soon enoughpolodave will become famous soon enoughpolodave will become famous soon enough
Wow I very like this chrome gun, thats look very nice. Dr.Shock ? maybe you can do this famous waepon ?
You got experience and i don't :p
polodave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010   #6
Dr.Shock

Dr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enough
if you want polo i will email it to you bro but I doubt I will upload it I made it off my Punisher 1911 45 but there is a few nice 45s on the site allready
Old 06-23-2010   #7
Tuco_Salamanca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Shock View Post
if you want polo i will email it to you bro but I doubt I will upload it I made it off my Punisher 1911 45 but there is a few nice 45s on the site allready
Well it looks good but i wont be able to use it for alittle while maybe a month my computers motherboard fried out.. so im having to buy a new one which means ill have to restart my moding shit which ive since forgotten..
Old 06-23-2010   #8
Dr.Shock

that sucks man good luck with that when you get it worked out let me know on my most recent upload then you can give me your email and I will send it to ya who knows it may be looking better by then
Old 06-23-2010   #9
Tuco_Salamanca

Yeah it sucks ass man ive been so fucking bored but i also got another gun maybe you could make http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/5/...px-Car15bd.jpg
Old 06-24-2010   #10
Dr.Shock

hmm I could retexture just about any assult rifle with camo let me look and see if some one made that gun or one like it for gta4 and ask for permission to retexture it when I get some extra time I will look into this I dont model though just texturing so I am kinda limited on what I can make
Old 06-24-2010   #11
Tuco_Salamanca

Ahh well you got more skills on this then i do lol.
Old 06-24-2010   #12
Dr.Shock

I got a buddy on it too he has a better eye for weapons because he loves guns lol I like guns too but man he just knows every detail of almost every gun made so he might do the texturing for if we find a good model for it as far as uploading it that depends on the author of the model but at the very least we will email them to you
Old 06-24-2010   #13
Tuco_Salamanca

Shit man i love guns too lol im a serious nut. I think i found a model its in the Grims wepons pack you can see it in the youtube video of Niko badass on here.
Old 06-24-2010   #14
Dr.Shock

I have the grim pack I will look threw it my buddy said he might have a mw2 convert he found here that might work too when he gets it done I will post here to let you know it might take a while but he said he will give it a try when he gets some extra time he just retextures these for himself he dont upload so all he told me to ask was not to upload them when there done out of respect for the original author but he is on the case
Old 06-24-2010   #15
Tuco_Salamanca

Lol shit man i dont care about uploading im not a modder man i just load the stuff and even then im gonna need a refresh on that once i get my new comp so lol