Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2010   #1
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Exclamation Red Dead Redemption (Completion, SideMissions, etc)

Well, i'd figure i'd make ANOTHER RDR thread, for these sorts of things.

Outfits,
Cowboy Outfit
Gentlemans Attire (came with PS3 version)
Deadly Assassins Outfit
Elegant Suit
Waltons Gang Outfit
Bollard Twins Outfit
Treasure Hunter Outfit
Bandito Outfit
Reyes' Rebels Outfit
US Army Uniform
US Marshal Uniform
*Undiscovered*
*Undiscovered*
Duster Coat
Mexican Poncho
Ranchers Outfit
Where can i find those Undiscovered ones?

Let me just say that, i finished the story.
Spoiler of ending of story, Don't read.
I'm Warning you....Seriously, this will kill you if you haven't completed the game and read.
Alright, Well You're at the ranch thinking everything is good. You're son isn't retarded after all by not enjoying hunting, your 'uncle' is still lazy, and your wife MAY have been cheating on you while you were away. Well, the army came after your ass, and John DIDN'T RUN. I deadeye'd a few in the head, then was shot at repeatedly. Yadda Yadda, and..you now play as Jack, yourhunter boy.

Basically, this thread is for anyone (including me) Who needs help on the story, or side missions, gang hideouts, outfits, etc. So please feel free to post here.
Old 05-19-2010   #2
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
I got gentleman's attire when I linked up with the social club on 360 version
I'm not nearly finished with the story been mostly doing side missions and challenges but this is a good idea since so many of us are playing this right now
Old 05-20-2010   #3
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
How do you get the Ranchers Outfit?

Last edited by zeeshan810; 05-20-2010 at 08:49 AM..
zeeshan810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010   #4
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Towards the end of the game.

edit; finally completed all the quests for Deadly Assassins outfit
Old 05-20-2010   #5
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
You finished the game?
Old 05-20-2010   #6
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Yeah, obviously if the spoiler is in my OP.
Old 05-20-2010   #7
Gui
meh...

Gui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura about
Here's a list with some Red Dead Redemption avatar awards (RDR t-shirt and sombrero can be seen on my gamercard). There's 9 avatar awards but i couldn't find the complete list anywhere.

Sombrero
Shoot somebody's hat off

Posse T-Shirt
Complete a Community Challenge

Lady's Finery
Currently Unknown

Black with Yellow Rockstar Logo T-Shirt
Inside the house at Breecher's Hope (East of Tall Trees) will be a ladder. Go up the ladder and there will be a chest

Black on Red RDR Logo T-Shirt
West of Lake Don Julio is Riley's Charge. Find a burnt Cabin and inside will be a chest

Gentleman's Attire
Currently Unknown
Old 05-22-2010   #8
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Anyone know how to get the Gaptooth Breach hideout to trigger? I went there but it didn't work and I just killed some guys in the mine and outside and nothing, I need it for the Treasure Hunter outfit.
Old 05-22-2010   #9
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
There's a guy outside behind a crate that you need to talk to.
Old 05-22-2010   #10
Gui
meh...

Gui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura about
^Yep, there's a mission for Irish that takes place in that mine, once you do it the hideout should trigger.
Old 05-23-2010   #11
lillb
Casual User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gui View Post
^Yep, there's a mission for Irish that takes place in that mine, once you do it the hideout should trigger.
ah alright I haven't met Irish yet
I've been going slow on the story
Old 05-23-2010   #12
Japisee
Addicted Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
Someone change 'Video Games Chat' to 'RDR'.
Japisee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010   #13
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

I can't find this t-shirt.

Black with Yellow Rockstar Logo T-Shirt
Inside the house at Breecher's Hope (East of Tall Trees) will be a ladder. Go up the ladder and there will be a chest
Can anyone circle the location.
Old 05-23-2010   #14
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Its in the Ranch that you get later on in the game. Inside the hosue is a ladder.
Old 05-23-2010   #15
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
Has anyone unlocked all the outfits?

also the script of this game>everything else in the world.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote