Old 04-18-2010   #1
chainsoar
Niko Smellic

chainsoar is on a distinguished roadchainsoar is on a distinguished road
Multiplayer cheaters?

Am I imagining things or is there an obscenely high number of people using some kind of hack/exploit in multiplayer mode? I recently got my router working again and got back on XBL for the first time in a couple of months, and pretty much every free mode game I've joined since has had someone in it who is 100% unkillable, drives at about 900 mph in an indestructible car, and shoots Buzzard rockets from a handgun...out of the car window.

Seriously, I shot one of these guys in the face for about a minute straight while he stood there and didn't die. Earlier today I pumped about 80 APC rounds into another guy's car and he sat there and took it before racing off so fast he literally vanished from my screen. I would've chalked it up to lag, but I saw both of them continue to behave like that throughout the entire time they were there. What gives, and why do so many other players refuse to kick these guys out?
Old 04-18-2010   #2
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by chainsoar View Post
and shoots Buzzard rockets from a handgun...out of the car window.
Sounds fun..but yeah I don't know why players don't kick these cheaters.
Old 04-18-2010   #3
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
this why I don't play multiplayer games that much and stick to single player, always someone that ruins the fun for others =/

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010   #4
chainsoar
Niko Smellic

chainsoar is on a distinguished roadchainsoar is on a distinguished road
What I don't get is the persistence of these guys, I mean we've all used cheats before, I'm sure you all remember going on some insane rampages in San Andreas using the various cheats, and I've done it in other games too, but I'm sure we all agree that after a while invincibility and blowing everything to pieces without consequence gets really boring. How do these players keep finding entertainment when all they do is sit in Francis International parking lot in an indestructible car, blowing everyone to shreds the second they respawn?
Old 06-02-2010   #5
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chainsoar View Post
What I don't get is the persistence of these guys, I mean we've all used cheats before, I'm sure you all remember going on some insane rampages in San Andreas using the various cheats, and I've done it in other games too, but I'm sure we all agree that after a while invincibility and blowing everything to pieces without consequence gets really boring. How do these players keep finding entertainment when all they do is sit in Francis International parking lot in an indestructible car, blowing everyone to shreds the second they respawn?
as one who has done that in the past its quite entertaining

i usually dont go around killin people i just have invincibility on (and mod the cars to not take bullet damage, so i still get the smashed up cars) so the damn little kids that come in freemode and think its deathmatch dont ruin my fun. when i want a certian car i spawn it, got tired of hunting for a damn car for 30 min find one, be driving around mindin my own business to have some kid come along and blow it up.

once you start using them you get used to it and makes the game alot more fun and alot less frustrating.
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010   #6
Jake2103
Master in FAIL

Jake2103 can only hope to improve
I play MP on PC and Mods (Simple Native) are very popular in the unranked matches, but: If people are trying to play honest than you must toggle god mode and anything else off. But some people also create private servers where you can use this stuff, Some servers even are very clear in the use of this stuff, like that they kick players trying to destroy their derby, etc.
But i also don't like these kiddo's who think that free mode is also Deathmatch. i've had the same problem yesterday, atleast he got kicked, like the guy who was going to lag us with tuga's.

Last edited by Jake2103; 07-02-2010 at 01:13 AM.. Reason: Guess i wasn't clear what i've meant
Jake2103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010   #7
Darkbyte001
Newbie Member

Darkbyte001 is on a distinguished roadDarkbyte001 is on a distinguished roadDarkbyte001 is on a distinguished road
Are we talking about XBL or PC because the topic author says XBL but others say PC... And are any mods possible on PS3? I mean I love GTA but MoDs would be twice the fun
Old 09-03-2010   #8
dirtbag101
Newbie Member

dirtbag101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Modding cant be done on ps3,and thats why i play ps3,so fat yankies with shit mods cant annoy me,dont get me wrong here i love some of the p.c mods and lets not forget V.C.O,but the xbox ones are just stupid(ive seen it first hand which for me is the greatest mod of all,and as far as cheating goes,the last one i needed to use in G.T.A was ITSALLUP......if you cant remember,look it up.
dirtbag101 is offline   Reply With Quote