Old 04-11-2010   #1
X-Ecutioner

X-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished road
Pre-Ordering (PS3)

Just a quick Question with pre-ordering, do they send out the games on the actual release date or do you normally get them around the release date?

Thinking about pre-ordering my copy, but if I won't get it until the week after the offical release I might as well just take the 10 min drive and go grab it off the shelf.
X-Ecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010   #2
RollingStones

RollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enough
My advice to you: Go get it yourself. You can probably pre-order it in the shop and be sure to get a copy that way too. You won't have to think about the mail coming on time, and there's nothing like that paced walk into the shop, with adrenaline flowing in your body, to get the game. It's much more fun that way.
RollingStones is offline   Reply With Quote