Old 04-04-2010   #1
Chong.sx3
Newbie Member

Chong.sx3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Vehicle Randomness

After seeing this mod community I reinstalled the game and have pretty much modded near all my vehicles, the game works great and hats off to you who make these great mods. Ever since I replaced the vehicles I get about 20 taxis at once on the screen or 20 or so of the same car I'm driving. How is this happening and how can I fix it.

I downloaded the "moreliberty" file but it isn't playing nice so I canned it, what exactly should I be looking at to generate more diverse vehicles in game or fix this bug?

Thanks for your input
Chong.sx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010   #2
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chong.sx3 View Post
After seeing this mod community I reinstalled the game and have pretty much modded near all my vehicles, the game works great and hats off to you who make these great mods. Ever since I replaced the vehicles I get about 20 taxis at once on the screen or 20 or so of the same car I'm driving. How is this happening and how can I fix it.

I downloaded the "moreliberty" file but it isn't playing nice so I canned it, what exactly should I be looking at to generate more diverse vehicles in game or fix this bug?

Thanks for your input
Honestly, this isn't that weird. All of the GTA's have spawned a lot of the car you can be currently driving around you.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010   #3
Chong.sx3
Newbie Member

I don't doubt that Thomas, but this seems a bit excessive, there has to be a way around this, a simple string to throw into a .dat file to spruce up the diversity or something. I've done a tiny bit of coding in the past but nothing to say I know what I'm doing but if anyone could point me in the right direction I bet I could figure it out.

Thanks for the response
Old 04-06-2010   #4
Chong.sx3
Newbie Member

OK figured out a fix. For some reason every download I hag of "moreLiberty" the Pak file was only 1kb so I disregarded it and ran with the original and I have traffic and random vehicles that are a bit better and the bug Thom was referring to is there but not so bad. I am thinking more randomness may be created from the "popcycle.dat" file but I don't know shit about it.