Old 04-03-2010   #1
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
First thing your goin to do (PS3 Users)

For the people who have a ps3, what is the first thing you'll do when you buy episodes from liberty city? The first thing I'll do would be base jumping. I can't wait to go on the empire state building and finally get the chance to sky dive in the big city.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's

Last edited by Blaze0785; 04-04-2010 at 07:30 PM..
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010   #2
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Play the first mission of the Lost and the Damned.

And I htought you left blaze.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010   #3
ZCAB

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
First, I'll pick up the game box from the display. Then I'll walk up to the register, pay the amount of money I'm asked to pay, and leave the store.

Blaze1234, would you mind actually contributing when you make a thread?

Last edited by ZCAB; 04-05-2010 at 01:04 AM..
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010   #4
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
I'm only getting TBoGT, but I guess the first thing I'll do is play the first few missions, save, mess with cheats, then play multiplayer.

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010   #5
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
lmao ZCAB.

I'll play through the missions, I guess? I don't want to just drive around endlessly. TLAD first, then TBoGT.
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010   #6
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Well I've already played through TLAD 100% when I borrowed my friend's 360 for it, but I never 100% completed TBoGT, so I'll probably start with TBoGT again and then do TLAD.

But who knows what the fuck I'll actually do! I'm just happy I can play these episodes from the comfort of my PS3 controller
Old 04-04-2010   #7
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
This:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCAB View Post
First, I'll pick up the game box from the display. Then I'll walk up to the register, pay the amount of money I'm asked to pay, and leave the store.
and this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
I'm just happy I can play these episodes from the comfort of my PS3 controller
I've played and beaten TLAD 100% when i had my 360, but never played TBoGT. So that'll be new.
Old 04-04-2010   #8
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I didnt even know they were coming out for PS3. IF i had enough money to get it, i would just complete the story line missions cause i havent really looked into what extra features these episodes have..
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010   #9
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Probably just ride around on my bike in TLAD for a bit, get bored and start doing missions.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010   #10
flint.44
Fuhgeddaboudit!

flint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really nice
Seeing all of the new stuff on TLAD, then seeing all the new stuff in TBoGT.
flint.44 is offline   Reply With Quote