Old 06-02-2009   #1
ChillStorms
Stormz

ChillStorms is on a distinguished roadChillStorms is on a distinguished roadChillStorms is on a distinguished roadChillStorms is on a distinguished road
Exclamation gta iv sound files

hey i was wondering if anyone could give me the sound files from the computer version of gta iv like example all of niko sound clips, packie's, basically all voice ones like niko, roman, playboy x you get it xD all the characters from the game and maybe possibly the ones from the lost and damned i have been looking for them for so long but can not find them at all so could some one put them in a zip file and upload it to mega upload or something because i really want to end my search and you would have my eternal gratitude and i am not sure if i am posting in the right part of the forum so if i am not just move the topic
ChillStorms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
You know, there's a good few GB's of sound in this game it would just take too long to extract it all and upload it.
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009   #3
ChillStorms
Stormz

ChillStorms is on a distinguished roadChillStorms is on a distinguished roadChillStorms is on a distinguished roadChillStorms is on a distinguished road
i know that's why i would be extremely great full to who ever attempted it and i only need the voices not the guns or city sounds or rain or any of that just need the people i found someone did a thing with niko's files but its a torrent and i really do not like to deal with those <.< and i have tried asking people i know with it on the pc but they said no x.x
Old 06-02-2009   #4
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Niko's Speech alone is over 800MB, can't you just borow the game off someone and grab the files yourself?
Old 06-02-2009   #5
ChillStorms
Stormz

no you see i recently moved i used to live in new york and all my friends are up there so i do not know anyone with the game here
Old 07-12-2009   #6
GTAking33
I Am Tha' King

GTAking33 can only hope to improve
ya i was wanting to hear some different lines from Niko too.
GTAking33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009   #7
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
If you downloaded the game illegal then please don't ask us. Mostly that's the case users download the game and ask us for the files.

Last edited by zeeshan810; 07-18-2009 at 05:03 PM..
zeeshan810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009   #8
ChillStorms
Stormz

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshan810 View Post
If you downloaded the game illegal then please don't ask us. Mostly that's the case users download game and ask us for the files.
no i did not download it illegal. I just want the sound files. Please do not make assumption's they could get you in the worst kind of trouble and if you really need to know i am going to turn some into ring tones and also make a soundboard for the game.

Last edited by ChillStorms; 07-18-2009 at 01:41 PM..
Old 07-18-2009   #9
Ash_735

Well if you have the game, you can extract it yourself. No one is going to extract all the speech files and upload them for you, there's over 800MB of Speech for Niko and around 200MB of Speech for the main friends, that's a lot of files to extract from the archives and upload for someone who's just coming off as too lazy to do it themselves.
Old 07-18-2009   #10
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Well if you have the game, you can extract it yourself. No one is going to extract all the speech files and upload them for you, there's over 800MB of Speech for Niko and around 200MB of Speech for the main friends, that's a lot of files to extract from the archives and upload for someone who's just coming off as too lazy to do it themselves.
Totally, that's a big number. (Not that big but still)
Old 04-13-2010   #11
brunolee12
Newbie Member

brunolee12 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have some niko files, if youd give me your email, i would give them to you and ask for nothing inreturn!

also, could someone tell me which are the cogoscenti sound files, i canot recognise them, and i want o replace them :-)

Last edited by brunolee12; 04-13-2010 at 12:30 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
brunolee12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010   #12
bobwarner01
Newbie Member

bobwarner01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ya its not providing the output there is some problem which has to been resolved. My system is not getting it.