Old 03-08-2010   #1
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
Question car mod handling files

I have been installing car mods and followed the instructions in the readme files but I can not seem to get the handling.dat installed to work with the appropriate mod. like I said before I followed the readme's, and searched for the handling.dat files form the game but a screen pops up telling me to "please select a type for the file you are trying to open" can anyone help me?
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010   #2
Chong.sx3
Newbie Member

Chong.sx3 is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been using dreamweaver
Chong.sx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010   #3
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
what is dreamweaver?
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010   #4
Chong.sx3
Newbie Member

Chong.sx3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Adobe Dreamweaver

You can also rewrite the file type from .dat to .txt and edit it that way
Chong.sx3 is offline   Reply With Quote