Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2010   #16
kingcj

kingcj is on a distinguished roadkingcj is on a distinguished roadkingcj is on a distinguished roadkingcj is on a distinguished road
thanks BC RICH
kingcj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010   #17
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
claude?
Old 08-12-2010   #18
Hizzy321
Legalize Weed!

Hizzy321 is an unknown quantity at this point
I love Kingcj's ideas man me and him have the exact same ideas in mind. Its true if GTA was too realistic lots of hardcore GTA fans would stray away but you never know maybe there will be a new group of people who really enjoy a reallistic GTA i know i would be one of them.

One love to all brothas and sistas
Smoke da magic herb
Add me on Xbox Live if you want to
GT: Crazy Devilbwoy
Hizzy321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010   #19
Jetrayx360
Newbie Member

Jetrayx360 is an unknown quantity at this point
There Should be a mod in the next GTA game like a garage so that if we have a car and we could make it look better then the garage will let us customized to make it look awesome pretty like from GTA San Andreas
Jetrayx360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010   #20
matt__jon

matt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enough
Why don't we take the "tooo difficult - start the game over if you die" idea even further, and more realistic, so that if you die, the game erases itself, the disc, anything installed in its folder, and the disc self destructs? That, my friends, would be awesome. Because if you die, you can't come back and play it again. And you should be banned from buying another copy.
matt__jon is offline   Reply With Quote