Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2010   #16
Him

Him will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enough
i remember when the last generation of gta games were exclusive to PS2... oh wait.
Old 01-29-2010   #17
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
<3 ! I can't wait now. Will hard copies be sold (on a disc)?
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010   #18
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah. $40.

I will probably dl them. depends on pricing here.

edit: actually, apparently the disc has 3 exclusive radio stations. is that true?

grimmy is a gay icon

Last edited by oppar; 01-29-2010 at 10:59 AM..
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010   #19
Mikey098

Mikey098 is an unknown quantity at this point
i doubt it, the disc version for xbox was just the same as the download
cant wait to see how people will mod the parachute xD
edit: @patrucci yes it will be out on a disc, read the article on ign.com
Mikey098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010   #20
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tatic View Post
Yeah. $40.

I will probably dl them. depends on pricing here.

edit: actually, apparently the disc has 3 exclusive radio stations. is that true?
Just Vice City FM as far as I'm aware.
Old 01-29-2010   #21
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey098 View Post
i doubt it, the disc version for xbox was just the same as the download
cant wait to see how people will mod the parachute xD
edit: @patrucci yes it will be out on a disc, read the article on ign.com
It wasn't:

The Disc version included an improved, bug fixed, updated version of The Lost and Damned, running on The Ballad of Gay Tony map instead of a quickly edited GTA 4 one. The Disc version also included three exclusive Radio Station (Vice City FM, RAM JAM FM and Self-Actulaization FM).
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010   #22
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
This is the best gaming news I've heard in months. I can now officially say I do not want a 360.
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010   #23
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Thank god for that, now all is right in the world again and the balance between good and evil restored for GTA IV DLC is coming to PS3.
Old 01-29-2010   #24
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauwee View Post
This is the best gaming news I've heard in months. I can now officially say I do not want a 360.
I couldn't agree more.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010   #25
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauwee View Post
I'm so glad I never let the DLC provoke me into buying one. What a waste that would have been!
Old 01-29-2010   #26
Mikey098

Oh well shows how much attention i payed lol, still, cant wait for it on pc to see how its modded
Old 01-29-2010   #27
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

I'm predicting SICK mods.

Man Rockstar was not kidding last week (or so) when they promised to be "really good" to the PS3 owners this year
Old 01-29-2010   #28
Mikey098

Haha cant wait, ill bet someone tries another hot coffee mod, jokes lol
but they will have new choppers and cars to play with and even nos lol
Old 01-29-2010   #29
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Personally I'm looking forward to how much fun skydiving in a modded free mode multiplayer will be
Old 01-29-2010   #30
Mikey098

You already can skydive in free mode, lol what kinda mods would be used?
Edit: in Tbogt on xbox