Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Ballad of Gay Tony
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-25-2014   #1
Newbie Member
Toofaces2 is an unknown quantity at this point
[REL] Protected Sco Editor v1.0 (PS3,XBox,PC)

Hi Guys & Girls,
today I want to introduce this tool!
Many .sco files are protected therfore i great a Tool that it can replace easily sco files
for Editing! (Sco Toolbox & GTAIV.exe include)

I try to explain it step by step :thumbsup:

1- First Download it a protected .sco file (That are you want to Edit)
2.Download it my Tool (For edit protected .sco Files)
3.Open it my Tool as Administrator (You do not need later to confirm because you need Admin privilege)
4. Click on "Hit Up Sco" (A window/cmd opens and calls the .sco file search and press Open)

5.Now the .sco and the content is cleaned (XXxxXX.sco.newsco Rename to XXxxXX.sco)
delete the protected .sco file from folder before you Rename it the XXxxXX.sco.newsco!
6.Go Back to my Tool & Open it Sco Toolbox then Browse the new .sco file & click Process!

Download Now!

Virus Scan!

The Tool opens cmd window and is therefore shown as a virus please ignore this and close antivirus! 100% Not a Virus

As a general rule, any original work -- whether text, visual art, photos, or music -- is protected by copyright law,
which means that you may not reproduce it without permission from the copyright owner (Toofaces2).
Giving credit or thanks to the copyright owner does not change that; you are not allowed to reprint
(or distribute, adapt, perform, or sell) the work without the owner's authorization.
Please Contact me via PN, Thank you very mutch!
Toofaces2 is offline   Reply With Quote