Old 10-31-2009   #1
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
The Tampa

So, contrary to GTA Wiki, the Tampa is indeed drivable, I don't know if that's old news or whatever, if it is, ban me haha.

Main point of this post is that it is truly an awesome car, nice handling, sound and speed. To top it off, I think it looks awesome, too. Not too keen on the roof but hey, it makes up for it elsewhere.

What other vehicles are there, and are they drivable? For example the sky crane/hook/wutevs
Old 10-31-2009   #2
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
Ya man I agree the tampa is such a nice car. and if you are wut other cars there are there is the bullet, the f620, the super diamond and some others.
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009   #3
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

TimBud is infamous around these partsTimBud is infamous around these parts
It is an awesome car.
Only seen it once, and during that time it was all there was.
Thankfully I've got a nice black and white one at my safehouse... but I don't use it incase i lose it.

TimBud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011   #4
juanma590
Newbie Member

juanma590 is an unknown quantity at this point
Is a very good car and you can get one not only in GTA TBoGT. In GTA TLAD you can get one only chaging the archive cargrp.dat.
juanma590 is offline   Reply With Quote