Old 08-24-2009   #1
Carboy93

Carboy93 is on a distinguished roadCarboy93 is on a distinguished roadCarboy93 is on a distinguished road
GTA V (5)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnfKIuCHAlU

its suposed to come out fall 2010

*this is leaked info it could change or be fake*

i also herd that there debateing wether to make it in tokyo or vegas
i would prefer the game to be in vegas but tokyo wouldent be so bad either what do you guys think?

i think this is fake what u guys think

BTW I DID NOT MAKE THIS

Last edited by Carboy93; 08-24-2009 at 11:04 PM..
Carboy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009   #2
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Fake fake fake. Logo is unprofessional (the IV "V" would not be reused, plus it's too large), plus the "tokyo streets" part also looks poorly done. The screenshots look like they are from Flight Simulator, not to mention it's odd enough the entire video is pretty much set all around planes anyway.
Old 08-24-2009   #3
Carboy93

Carboy93 is on a distinguished roadCarboy93 is on a distinguished roadCarboy93 is on a distinguished road
true just anted to throw it out thee
Carboy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009   #4
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
lmao at 0:45 it just looks like a straight up photograph of tokyo
rappo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009   #5
hibrad2003

hibrad2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Doesn't look *anything* like M$ Flight Simulator at all *rolls eyes* And then some pics of Tokyo, really? Couldn't try and harder, and Olde English font from San Andreas... Sorry F for FAIL try again!
Old 08-25-2009   #6
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
ROFL, fake, it made me lol big time though.
Old 08-25-2009   #7
Rico_Simpie
Newbie Member

Rico_Simpie is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.videogamesblogger.com/200...-fall-2010.htm
that it should release in fall 2010 is true
but that movie is as fake as shit
Rico_Simpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009   #8
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
regardless gta V is in the works as to where it will be we all know that rockstar wouldnt leak or allow it to leak but it is being work on and had been for around a year and released sometime 2010
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009   #9
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
One thing I don't underastand is why people keep thinking that it is going to be called GTA 5, surely we should assume that it will be called GTA IV: Vice city? Or something of the sort.
Old 08-25-2009   #10
phlipp
Mmmm, Onions

phlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished road
I wouldn't even consider that a fake. Like come on my 7 year old brother could have done a better job :/
Old 08-25-2009   #11
mM1k3y

mM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enough
aren't they working on agent right now
mM1k3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009   #12
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
they wouldn't call it GTA: V.
It would have a name, where is very unknown.
and i've seen the video before.
fake. indeed.
Old 08-25-2009   #13
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
well im glad that everyone here knows what rockstar would and would not do i dont care if they call the game fuckin butterflies and ponies as long as we get it
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009   #14
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Soon as I seen that vid I knew it was fake as hell in my opinion who ever made this vid it obveiously look like they just used screenshots from something else then made it all in a vid which was poorly done.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009   #15
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Assuming the series follows the same path as it took post-GTA III, then the succeeding game(s) will not be titled numerically.

The reason why you'll see GTA V in fan art/fakes is because quite simply it's the easiest thing to do. You could design all the authentic looking graphics you like, but the authenticity is only as good as the title you come up with, and assuming there will be a GTA V some day, it's the best way to create something somewhat realistic sounding.