Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2011   #106
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Vader View Post
I loved being able to rob stores in Vice City so I would like to see that return, but mix it up a little bit.
Yes I would love if they brought this back OR you can rob people for their money without killing them.
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #107
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Z McCool View Post
-Not enough ninjas.
Exactly. This was the biggest concern.
Old 11-04-2011   #108
igrvks
Newbie Member

igrvks is on a distinguished roadigrvks is on a distinguished roadigrvks is on a distinguished roadigrvks is on a distinguished road
-Desert
-Free bird

-I think they will include this but it was cool how there was actually bullet holes in your victims in RDR.

-Ability to hogtie/handcuff people

-It was a bit bummer that they excluded SF and LV but I really hope they compensate by making this New Los Santos and the countryside really big. I think they HAVE to include multiple airports/landing strips to justify the existence of planes.

-A "weapon selection wheel" like in RDR

-Better drifting on cars / ability to pull off proper backflips with bikes, just so I can fool around on those sweet dirt roads.

-If there is a attack helicopter like Annihilator, some kind of sight for the machine guns when in "bumper view"

-This is a bit wild one but ability to record and edit instant replays like in Skate-series from Black Box/EA. I really wanted to save some epic moments I had on PS3...

Last edited by igrvks; 11-04-2011 at 06:02 AM..
igrvks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011   #109
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
How about the Secret Package system from III and VC?
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011   #110
gtaperson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
How about the Secret Package system from III and VC?
I liked that better than the dumb pigeons in IV.
Old 11-04-2011   #111
BlueSmiley
Newbie Member

BlueSmiley is an unknown quantity at this point
I would like to see:

- The ability to deal drugs and earn some extra cash.
- Be able to buy property and to make danceclubs/gun shops from it so you could make some extra money. (It has to be very expensive to buy a building/start a business so we can't buy 10 properties in 5 minutes and get bored of it too soon)
- Be able to start and manage your own gang somehow. (Adjust the types and colors of clothes, favorite radio station, etc.)

I have so many wishes but I know I won't even get 10 % of it. So I'll just keep it with these few things.
Old 11-04-2011   #112
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
I liked the package system because it really forced you to check out every piece of property on the map. Plus, the rewards as you found them made it worthwhile.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011   #113
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
I'd like executions and kill streaks.
Old 11-04-2011   #114
gmcb007

gmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished road
Long country roads for a chill out drive.
The deluxo! (delorean)
Usable car dealership
Car ownership
A penthouse
The private jet to be flyable.
A lot more interiors.
The ability to buy run down buildings and renovate them
An 80's radio station
gmcb007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011   #115
gtaperson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
I'd like executions and kill streaks.
Wouldn't the game be rated AO (Adults Only +18) if it had graphic executions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmcb007 View Post
A penthouse
Definitely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmcb007 View Post
The private jet to be flyable.
The Shamal from San Andreas?
Old 11-05-2011   #116
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
After seeing the countryside aspects in the trailer, I wish for a BF Injection.
Old 11-05-2011   #117
gtaperson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
After seeing the countryside aspects in the trailer, I wish for a BF Injection.
You can't forget the Bandito, that was so much fun to drive.
Old 11-05-2011   #118
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtaperson View Post
You can't forget the Bandito, that was so much fun to drive.
true, but the BF Injection has been around since III, it's a classic.
Old 11-05-2011   #119
gtaperson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
true, but the BF Injection has been around since III, it's a classic.
I liked the one in Vice City the best. It had that spinning thing on the back that made so distracting.
Old 11-05-2011   #120
drozz

drozz is on a distinguished roaddrozz is on a distinguished roaddrozz is on a distinguished roaddrozz is on a distinguished road
I really just want it to be more like SA and less like IV.

I want more customization, more weapons, planes and parachutes.
drozz is offline   Reply With Quote