Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2010   #61
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
I wish I we could get some kind of news about the next GTA. 2+ years now, c'mon Rockstar!
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010   #62
matt__jon

matt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enough
On foot controls like an FPS (Halo, Fallout 3, Half Life, etc) but with optional third person camera as well. I'm tired of having to hold a button to aim a gun, not being able to run backwards/jump and shoot

Make the player run automatically, enough wasting a button on sprinting!

More fluid transition when running and jumping, for instance currently when you are running and try to jump a wall, the Niko stops, jumps, grabs the wall, then lifts himself up. In real life, you'd jump and push off the top of the wall, hop over fairly quickly and be on your way.

Also, it'd be cool to be able to kick off a wall to change directions. You can use X for kick, now that its freed up
matt__jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010   #63
duaragan

duaragan is on a distinguished roadduaragan is on a distinguished roadduaragan is on a distinguished road
It would be nice if they would put in more mission that affect the overall game play.

Like others have suggested they should have two characters to play as to see different parts of the story.
Old 10-07-2010   #64
matt__jon

matt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enough
*How about a cheat code for realistic car deformation, now that we have real-time damage, wouldn't it be awesome (not on missions) to hit a wall at 50mph and completely obliterate the engine bay!
*Another cheat that lets us drive trains OFF the tracks and through the streets, complete with steering

Fixes:
*When other people get too close to the player, you can't shoot them, this gets annoying, especially when they're shooting you!
*Baseball bat is glitchy at best, when the other person is on the ground, you can't seem to hit them very often

Bring Back (just to reiterate what everyone else has already said):
*Car surfing!!!
*Planes, trains, and .. automobiles?
*Awesome weapon variety of Vice City and San Andreas
Old 10-09-2010   #65
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
I really wish the next GTA would include some options like Saint's Row has. Saint's Row would be one of the best games created if it weren't for the havok engine. My wishlist for GTA...

-Autoshop where you can customize your car, aftermarket part, engine, body, interior, etc...
-A garage at your safe house, like the other gta's. none of this parking space stuff
- More intricate and in depth storyline, also you see the characters outside the mission
- More customization to the character similar to SA, more clothes, more styles, etc..
- More working miscellaneous stuff, working umbrellas (if theres lightning, you see people running), working convertibles for sunny and rainy weather. clothes get wet from water, scrapes from the pavement, etc....
- character movement was sluggish, need to make it easier to move like SA
- A little better weapons mechanics, make pistol whip an actual button, i agree with the previous person who mentioned this that it was lame. mechanics other wise was good, again, just a little sluggish in some areas.
- A lot more fun cheats, bring back alot of the cheats from GTA3, ped riot, ped with guns, gore cheat, peds chase after you, possibly zombie apocalypse cheat, crazy stuff
- Add the fun vehicles back, jet pack, hydra, riot tank, monster truck, etc....
- dual weapons, pistols( m9 or glock), small smgs (tec 9, mack 10)
- customizable weapons, silencers, scopes, grips, FMJ, possibly gold plate some
- your own courier that brings you your vehicles
- your own weapons, the ones you buy, are yours, just have to re buy ammo
- Better police mechanics, spike strips, better road blocks, better swat, keep the army, if you have 6 stars, streets should be empty, sectors blocked off, shoot-to-kill should come in later. possibly at 3 or 4 stars.
- better car mechanics, cars in GTA4 felt like they had no sway bar what so ever.
- more intricate missions. ex: if you have a car chase mission, have an in game friend cut off the lead car. make it more intense, the some goes for you, if youre getting chased, have to worry about getting sideswiped
- more detailed oddjobs, car theft missions, bookie type missions, taxi driver, EMT, Police, work for the mob, lawn-cutting services, bodyguard services, etc etc
- more melee like VC, tools, machetes, chainsaw, bat, 2x4, katana
- more in game melee, GTA 4 had the bricks, make anything melee, broken piece of wood from fences, barbed wire, etc..
- more gangs, something like SA or 3. you have your mafia, crips/bloods, cartel, yakuza/ triad.
- I would really like to see some of the old gang cars back. like the diablo stallion, mafia sentinal, cartel cruiser, etc...
- BRING BACK THE CHEETAH, if youre going to have a lamborghini car (infurnes), you gotta have the ferarri.

i think thats it for now...

Last edited by gta4crazy1; 10-11-2010 at 10:14 AM..
gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010   #66
GTA_Fan001

GTA_Fan001 is on a distinguished roadGTA_Fan001 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

well i was wondering you know packie in the TBoGT credits he could be in next game vice city maybe ............... or san andreas CJ could have cameo so could niko but hell we could be packie

well iwas wondering............................... you know packie in the TBoGT credits we could be him in vice city ............or san andreas CJ could have a cameo and so could niko LJ and a few others so think............................................. .................................................. .....................

Last edited by GTA_Fan001; 10-11-2010 at 10:53 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
GTA_Fan001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010   #67
Bigbeats23

Bigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enough
I hope the next GTA will feel alive like Red Dead. I feel there needs to be animals in all Rockstar's open world games from now on. I hope the next GTA is as realistic as possible. What I mean is, I want to be able to do most things that come to my mind if I had the keys to an open city.

Here's a crazy example. Maybe you go to a wildlife area in the world, find a cougar, tranquilize it, take it back into the city, and hide it in the middle of a populated area. Then you just wait until it wakes up and enjoy, or start robbing places when people run screaming. It seems kinda crazy, but it would be simple for Rockstar to do something like this, and it's actually fairly realistic...i think. All R* would have to do is create a tranquilizer gun obviously, allow it work on all animals, and give players the ability to put stuff in and out of car trunks. Instantly, it gives the player so many random possibilities. I just hope R* thinks like that. I don't care about in game friends, so I really hope they don't waist their time on that aspect of the game unless they find a way to make it only benefit the player. Like for example, I might become friends with the the guy I buy explosives from, because I buy explosives from him a lot. Then he will give me discounts or freebies, and maybe we blow up things together sometimes and that's it. I don't want to take somebody out to dinner just because they're fat, and will whine if I don't call them back.

Last thing I can think of, would be internet service that has a real purpose. I want the ability to buy exotic cars online that you will never see on the street. Maybe even some cars that cost a million+ with ridiculous Bugatti Veyron type stats, but then again I guess there also needs to be a way to insure it, or at least a way to get a nuke to destroy a city block if somebody ruins your ride. I would also like ability to buy lots and lots of constantly updated weapons from an Ammunation online store!

Oh yeah, R* is not controversial enough anymore. I want some nice realistic "anything living" gibbing and a deeper crime element. You should be able to be a drug lord, assassin or leader of assassins, run a chop shop, etc.
Bigbeats23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010   #68
GTA_Fan001

GTA_Fan001 is on a distinguished roadGTA_Fan001 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbeats23 View Post
I hope the next GTA will feel alive like Red Dead. I feel there needs to be animals in all Rockstar's open world games from now on. I hope the next GTA is as realistic as possible. What I mean is, I want to be able to do most things that come to my mind if I had the keys to an open city.

Here's a crazy example. Maybe you go to a wildlife area in the world, find a cougar, tranquilize it, take it back into the city, and hide it in the middle of a populated area. Then you just wait until it wakes up and enjoy, or start robbing places when people run screaming. It seems kinda crazy, but it would be simple for Rockstar to do something like this, and it's actually fairly realistic...i think. All R* would have to do is create a tranquilizer gun obviously, allow it work on all animals, and give players the ability to put stuff in and out of car trunks. Instantly, it gives the player so many random possibilities. I just hope R* thinks like that. I don't care about in game friends, so I really hope they don't waist their time on that aspect of the game unless they find a way to make it only benefit the player. Like for example, I might become friends with the the guy I buy explosives from, because I buy explosives from him a lot. Then he will give me discounts or freebies, and maybe we blow up things together sometimes and that's it. I don't want to take somebody out to dinner just because they're fat, and will whine if I don't call them back.

Last thing I can think of, would be internet service that has a real purpose. I want the ability to buy exotic cars online that you will never see on the street. Maybe even some cars that cost a million+ with ridiculous Bugatti Veyron type stats, but then again I guess there also needs to be a way to insure it, or at least a way to get a nuke to destroy a city block if somebody ruins your ride. I would also like ability to buy lots and lots of constantly updated weapons from an Ammunation online store!

Oh yeah, R* is not controversial enough anymore. I want some nice realistic "anything living" gibbing and a deeper crime element. You should be able to be a drug lord, assassin or leader of assassins, run a chop shop, etc.
yeah thats cool
Roman: cousin let us go bowl.... Niko FOR THE LAST TIME ROMAN IM NOT TAKING YOU BOWLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! Roman: ok another time Niko: (sigh) ok another time (drives to Roman) Roman: you changed your mind Niko? Niko:maybe (picks up shotgun and aims at roman) Roman:what are you doing cousin? Niko:something i should have done a long time ago (pulls trigger) Roman:NOO...... Nikogets out phone) ummmm jacob can you help ma get rid of this body before i get the police all over my ass Jacobk rasta i on ma way Niko:good Jacob:hello rasta i aint see you long time Niko:well i have my own buiseness to take care of anyway help me get this body in the trunk Jacob:whys this roman rasta? Niko: ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dimitri got him Jacob:OH. END
GTA_Fan001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010   #69
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I would also like ability to buy lots and lots of constantly updated weapons from an Ammunation online store!
agree. i want ammunation back. the hell with secret weapons depots. bring back ammunation.

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010   #70
matt__jon

Quote:
internet service that has a real purpose
Maybe, and sorry if they already did this, because I haven't even looked into the current internet yet, maybe they could have a craiglist where you just meet people to screw, not have to go on dates or any of that crap.

Also, get rid of the phone. Its really annoying.

I like the tranq gun idea, go to the zoo, kidnap a tiger, give it to some drunk guys

If theres a countryside, make people out there do redneck stuff, riding ATV's, shooting stuff, burning stuff, even blowing stuff up. Taking their trucks offroad.
Old 10-30-2010   #71
RarDi
Newbie Member

RarDi is on a distinguished roadRarDi is on a distinguished road
kidz... atleast in dem cutscenes it wd make da game mo realistic nd if the game will be in los santos i want the same grove street fam... word up...
RarDi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010   #72
UnknownEpidemic
Worldwide Pandemic

UnknownEpidemic is an unknown quantity at this point
1. Vice City por favor?
2. Let you have 1 slot to save a car that will never disappear even after you exit the game, perhaps you have to buy the car. Since it's registered to you it won't be reported stolen and impounded.
3. Depending on the relevancy of it to the story, maybe the ability to buy new houses or apartments.
4. Drug dealing, like in Chinatown wars but with world models for the drugs.
5. More melee interactivity, like being able to break arms or perform headlocks and throws.
6. When you're stopped your break lights should be on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt__jon View Post
redneck stuff... even blowing stuff up...
Meth Labs?

Quote:
...All R* would have to do is create a tranquilizer gun obviously, allow it work on all animals, and give players the ability to put stuff in and out of car trunks. Instantly, it gives the player so many random possibilities...

Thats 250,000+ lines of code right there. No offense but it seems like a waste of time and irrelevant to the story, unless the next game is "Grand Theft Auto 5: Honky-Tonk Shennanigans"

Sir Unknown III, at your cervix.

Last edited by UnknownEpidemic; 11-15-2010 at 05:30 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
UnknownEpidemic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010   #73
GTAavatarsnavi
Banned
Banned

GTAavatarsnavi is on a distinguished roadGTAavatarsnavi is on a distinguished roadGTAavatarsnavi is on a distinguished road
why not make it easy and say combined all features, weapons, cars, bikes etc... to make some kind of super GTA
basicly fuse all current GTA's together it would proberly be called GTA vice liberty andreas stories V
just a fought
GTAavatarsnavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010   #74
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
That is the worst name I've ever heard.
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010   #75
GTAavatarsnavi
Banned
Banned

GTAavatarsnavi is on a distinguished roadGTAavatarsnavi is on a distinguished roadGTAavatarsnavi is on a distinguished road
it was just a fought but R* should consider fusing all the GTA's of course it would take alot of memory to save
the main thing that would please me is a huge map therefore when you complete the game you hav a large map to
play around in they sould hav more enterable buildings to without loading

Last edited by GTAavatarsnavi; 12-07-2010 at 03:54 AM.. Reason: ideas!
GTAavatarsnavi is offline   Reply With Quote