Old 10-12-2009   #1
Comrade
Sharing is caring.
Newbie Member

Comrade is on a distinguished roadComrade is on a distinguished roadComrade is on a distinguished road
I keep crashing with the message...

...Fatal Error SMPA60. This happens everytime I enter Hove Beach in Bohan. The game crashes and tells me to restart. I did, but alas, it still happens. I looked at other forums and people said that reinstallation was necessary. I reinstalled it twice. I also read that it could be because someone forgot to put in a correct mesh and that one should always make a backup. I made a backup, put it into the Rockstar Folder, but the problem still happens. On a different forum, someone claimed that they had deleted their game saves. Although I really don't want to delete my saved game, if it is necessary, I'm going to have to. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Comrade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010   #2
sneekyp
DoNotReadMe.txt
Newbie Member

sneekyp is an unknown quantity at this point
It seems it is the savefile. This worked for me...
find out what car(s) are causing the error, replace the car with the original car (the car you drove to the save point and saved there (this may not be the GTA4 original)), load up the save and move the car out of save point, save again. You can now Import the car again and hopefully save it without any problems. From my experience it seems YOU CANNOT MOD A CAR IF IT'S AT A SAVE POINT!
'my smpa60 explained and solved gta4'- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9snCs4z2K4 . I didn't reinstall or have to start a new game.
sneekyp is offline   Reply With Quote