Old 10-11-2009   #1
maliki_68

maliki_68 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation car request requirments

im new to modding and still trying to learn it by a step by step process. its fun. but anyone requesting cars need to know nobody can make the cars without the blueprints for it. the blueprints are laid out in the program and polygons are laid over it to make sure for correct modeling of the car.if anyone wants to learn how to make cars i will check the topic later and i will post exactly the learning program i am using. its takes you striaght from the basics to advanced of all the tools to making cars!
maliki_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009   #2
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
big list

once you get the hang of modding could you possibly make some of these cars for me?

1. Aston Martin DBS for the Super GT

2. Lamborghini Estoque concept for the Intruder

3. 1977 Nissan Skyline for the Faction

4.2010 Audi A6 for the Feroci

are pictures the same as blue prints? EXAMPLE> http://vlane.com/img/chrome/11858.jpg

I tried gettin into modding and I found it way to complicated. Once you get the hang of modding could you possibly help me?

Do you need vista to be able to run Zmodeler2?

Last edited by Classified; 10-15-2009 at 04:28 PM..
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009   #3
osamallah
Newbie Member

osamallah is an unknown quantity at this point
Can one of you's link me to how to mod cars...i have a site full of car blueprints that i wanna use
osamallah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009   #4
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by osamallah View Post
Can one of you's link me to how to mod cars...i have a site full of car blueprints that i wanna use
Is this what you are lookin for? I hope so.

http://forum.zmodeler2.com/viewtopic.php?t=927
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009   #5
Zergtos

Zergtos is an unknown quantity at this point
I knpw I shouldn't but oh well:

1996 Volvo 850 (Own one myself)

1992 Linocoln towncar

1986 Holden VK or VL commodore

I try to find blue prints when you get the hang of mastering modding.
Zergtos is offline   Reply With Quote