Old 09-23-2009   #1
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation Need modding help!

I have heard that you are able to take already made mods and change the script so that they replace a different file rather than what they were made for. How do I do this?

EXAMPLE: You take the ferrari f430 mod that replaces the turismo, but then you change it so it replaces the coquette.

any help is appreciated
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009   #2
maliki_68

maliki_68 is an unknown quantity at this point
try this, it work

i beleave your asking how to replace a different car if im correct, instead of the turismo, some other car? the way to do that is copy both files,WTD WFT, to the desktop,( or change them in the file), and right click / rename / replace name, this will change the name for both WTD, WFT files. the file dir will stay the same and you can replace any car! hope thats what your asking.
maliki_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009   #3
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
yeah thats what I was asking. thanks, and I will try that
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote