Old 09-02-2009   #1
~Reaper AK-47~
GTA addict.
Newbie Member
 
~Reaper AK-47~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Liberty City
Posts: 10
~Reaper AK-47~ is on a distinguished road~Reaper AK-47~ is on a distinguished road~Reaper AK-47~ is on a distinguished road
Three Leaf Clover?

Seeing Luis was in the bank at the time I wonder how this will be conveyed in TBOGT, it will be interesting to see. Any ideas?
~Reaper AK-47~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009   #2
jim_genius5
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Alexandria, Egypt
Posts: 60
jim_genius5 is on a distinguished roadjim_genius5 is on a distinguished roadjim_genius5 is on a distinguished road
In the TLAD ending we see Louis armed and escaping the bank from the rooftop.
I suppose he wasn't intending to rob the bank to get unlucky with timing, but rather a normal visit as he was standing in line in the first place.

I am really looking forward to know what actually happens.
jim_genius5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009   #3
Ash_735
 
Ash_735's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 8,105
Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
That wasn't Three Leaf Clover, that was Museum Piece/Collectors Item, the mission that features all main characters. In Three Leaf Clover, Luis is just left in the bank, but remember that Packie said with one man down they'll have to leave some cash behind.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009   #4
ColdBloodBarrel
Stoned Cold Killer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 14
ColdBloodBarrel is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe luis takes it? hmmm? interesting!!!
ColdBloodBarrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009   #5
~Reaper AK-47~
GTA addict.
Newbie Member
 
~Reaper AK-47~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Liberty City
Posts: 10
~Reaper AK-47~ is on a distinguished road~Reaper AK-47~ is on a distinguished road~Reaper AK-47~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
That wasn't Three Leaf Clover, that was Museum Piece/Collectors Item, the mission that features all main characters. In Three Leaf Clover, Luis is just left in the bank, but remember that Packie said with one man down they'll have to leave some cash behind.
I actually meant Three Leaf Clover, when he was in the bank

I hope we get to steal some money as said above. It wouldn't just be a cutscene or anything.
~Reaper AK-47~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009   #6
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!
 
JRussell89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 540
JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
It would be really cool if Luis was supposed to rob the bank and Niko's crew messes his elaborate plan up. I know he's just standing in line but Luis appears to be very well connected. I mean, it appears the guy's involved in a mission where a train car is being hijacked by a helicopter. So, maybe he was a set-up man for another crew to come and rob the bank and then the whole thing gets shitcanned because of Niko and the McCrearys.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009   #7
swallowed
Registered User
 
swallowed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Newfoundland
Posts: 1,218
swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRussell89 View Post
It would be really cool if Luis was supposed to rob the bank and Niko's crew messes his elaborate plan up. I know he's just standing in line but Luis appears to be very well connected. I mean, it appears the guy's involved in a mission where a train car is being hijacked by a helicopter. So, maybe he was a set-up man for another crew to come and rob the bank and then the whole thing gets shitcanned because of Niko and the McCrearys.
In my opinion, the mission where you have to go to the bank is probably one of the first missions that you have to do in TBOGT. You're probably sent to simply pick up cash from the bank for Gay Tony when Niko and the McReary's rob it. When they're gone and there is still some money left behind, Luis might attempt to take it? Reason being that Gay Tony is broke (the French Tom guy from IV says so if you listen long enough )

Probably something along those lines.
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009   #8
Evelyn
Registered User
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2
Evelyn is an unknown quantity at this point
Interesting. I'm currently playing TLAD for the second time. =)
Evelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009   #9
Tranque
Registered User
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2
Tranque is an unknown quantity at this point
I think its fairly obvious guys.

How do you think Gay Tony got the money in cash for the diamond deal?

He sent Luis to the bank to withdraw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swallowed View Post
In my opinion, the mission where you have to go to the bank is probably one of the first missions that you have to do in TBOGT. You're probably sent to simply pick up cash from the bank for Gay Tony when Niko and the McReary's rob it. When they're gone and there is still some money left behind, Luis might attempt to take it? Reason being that Gay Tony is broke (the French Tom guy from IV says so if you listen long enough )

Probably something along those lines.
Oh and he is rich enough in the beginning to afford two million dollar diamonds.

Last edited by Tranque; 09-11-2009 at 11:00 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Tranque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009   #10
swallowed
Registered User
 
swallowed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Newfoundland
Posts: 1,218
swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranque View Post
I think its fairly obvious guys.

How do you think Gay Tony got the money in cash for the diamond deal?

He sent Luis to the bank to withdraw.



Oh and he is rich enough in the beginning to afford two million dollar diamonds.
Ahh, I see. So then this DLC is going to show basically the fall of Gay Tony. Good enough in my books, haven't read too much into the plot of it yet.
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009   #11
Tranque
Registered User
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2
Tranque is an unknown quantity at this point
To be honest i think it will have the fall, but also the revival of gay tony. Why? Well first, the clubs both reopen, it was said that they are temporarily closed. Second, Dan Houser said he wanted this to be a more lighthearted episode, similar to how you eat desert after a big meal. So I think it will have a happy ending.
Tranque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009   #12
SEIZE91
Registered User
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6
SEIZE91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranque View Post
So I think it will have a happy ending.
Hopefully, because TLAD's ending was so sad.
SEIZE91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:37 PM.