Old 07-17-2009   #1
XxCerg0xX
Newbie Member

XxCerg0xX is an unknown quantity at this point
I must ask ( Sparkiv )

Is there any way possible to EDIT the multiplayer clothes, that you can see in "player model" on the phone, if there is does anyone know where they are so they can be edited?

Really didnt get any results on the net

Wanted to change the clothes of the zombie model, his thongs so he has a "Bio Hazard" kinda pic on them =P
XxCerg0xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009   #2
JinxyBoi
Be nice. =)

JinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enough
don't see why it wouldn't be possible.

Might be in the componentpeds image file, but I don't know. Even then, you'd have to export and check a BUNCH of files to find the right texture to mess with.

I just hope R* doesn't start seeing editing of the mesh and text files as a threat and block modified imgs on multiplayer. I like custom cars, but I don't wanna have to swap out files because they're afraid of brightskin mods on multi.
JinxyBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009   #3
Mitchell Maniac
God of Creation

Mitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxCerg0xX View Post
Is there any way possible to EDIT the multiplayer clothes, that you can see in "player model" on the phone, if there is does anyone know where they are so they can be edited?

Really didnt get any results on the net

Wanted to change the clothes of the zombie model, his thongs so he has a "Bio Hazard" kinda pic on them =P
You can find the ZOMBIE Textures in: Grand Theft AutoIV \ PC \ Models \ cdimages \ componetpeds.img \ m_y_multiplayer.wtd

HEAD:

BODY:
Old 07-27-2009   #4
johntayloor
Newbie Member

johntayloor is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down any help?

hey im pretty confused ive downloaded sparkiv and when i go to open it, it comes upsaying you dont have the game and shit : any ideas anyone reelii confused
johntayloor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009   #5
Keegan
Newbie Member

Keegan is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello, guys - I'm very new to GTA IV, and I've only just gotten some new cars in and I'm enjoying the game a lot. Crime is fun. I have two questions, and I hope it is ok that I ask them here, since it is related to texture editing. I downloaded Spark IV and opened a shoe file, saved the texture and edited it, making a pair of Adidas (Red/White) as well as a couple of shirts. I tried to import them, but when I clicked on the file, then 'edit' and imported the textures,then clicked on 'save', I saw the new images only until I closed and re-opened - at which point they were gone. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? Also, I would like to edit the american.gxt file to reflect the cars that I have replaced in my game, but how do I replace 'Landstalker' with 'Toyota Landcruiser'? Specifically, a one-word name with a two (or more) word name? Thanks in advance for any help I can get.

Cheers!

I got my images imported, but I still need help with renaming the vehicles in american.gxt. Also, how and where do I upload my edited textures?

Last edited by Keegan; 08-31-2009 at 04:12 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Keegan is offline   Reply With Quote