Old 08-30-2009   #1
TheGreyGhost89
Newbie Member

TheGreyGhost89 is an unknown quantity at this point
The yacht's owner...

I'm personally of the opinion that the yachts owner is Bulgarin. We know that he lives ON the Adriatic Ocean, and since he is involved in international crime he would probably need to travel around the world a lot...

I don't know, I just think it's a good theory compared to other people I've heard. What do you guys think?
TheGreyGhost89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009   #2
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Sounds plausible, I would like to have the whole Bulgarin thing cleared up, instead of being completely ignored.

If this isn't the mission, I'm certain there has to be another one involving what happened to Bulgarin.
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009   #3
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
Possibly, there was a lot of talk about Bulgarin. If he was such a big shot we never really saw it. It would be a nice touch to explore that story.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009   #4
ChiTheDesigner
First-hour Fanatic

ChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enough
Well, now we know who's it belonged to.

ChiTheDesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009   #5
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
international arms dealer, I was happy that Bulgarin had a place in the story.
Old 12-08-2009   #6
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
Didn't they say it belonged to a terrorist cell? What were the other stories?

Did anybody notice this yacht is very similar to the one docked in Vice City?
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010   #7
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Just got done playing that mission, very fun. The yacht resembles COL Cortez's yacht but not exactly.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010   #8
queue
gtathegame.net

queue is an unknown quantity at this point
The guy who was talking about the Buzzard got British accent, so it didn't quite match with Bulgarin's men Of course he could be hired, but...