Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Ballad of Gay Tony
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-2009   #1
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
First screenshots from The Ballad of Gay Tony

Rockstar has been kind enough to send out four brand new screenshots of GTA IV's upcoming DLC The Ballad of Gay Tony to Grand Theft Auto fansites in anticipation for Tuesday's trailer. Take a look:

There seems to be a theme of violence and mayhem here. We're looking forward to a great trailer!
Old 08-29-2009   #2
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
I suppose the last picture is from the mission mentioned in the other thread. Can't wait to try out the new helicopter, looks great.

REALLY looking forward to the trailer now that all of this news is coming out about it, I'll be certainly getting it the day it comes out.
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009   #3
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
I think the new helicopter shoots rockets, or something like that. anyway I wish I could have a touch on it
Old 08-29-2009   #4
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
That is one HUGE boat. Looking forward to that trailer.
Old 08-29-2009   #5
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
it would be awesome if that boat is drivable
and you could park an helicopter on the heli-pad at the back
Old 08-29-2009   #6
ColdBloodBarrel
Stoned Cold Killer

ColdBloodBarrel is an unknown quantity at this point
sky diving better not be a stupid minigame i just want to beable to jump off buildings and helis whenever
ColdBloodBarrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009   #7
BLAQCAPONE
Newbie Member

BLAQCAPONE is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBloodBarrel View Post
sky diving better not be a stupid minigame i just want to beable to jump off buildings and helis whenever
this aint saints row
BLAQCAPONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009   #8
Synonymous
United as one, Divided by zero.

Synonymous is an unknown quantity at this point
I really hope that chopper doesn't shoot rockets.... Multiplayer will be completely shattered again if it does just like TLAD.
Synonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009   #9
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBloodBarrel View Post
http://www.gtagaming.com/news/comments.php?i=1675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonymous View Post
I really hope that chopper doesn't shoot rockets.... Multiplayer will be completely shattered again if it does just like TLAD.
It has a machine gun and rockets.
Old 08-29-2009   #10
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
Man, this sounds so cool... Especially with satchel charges added. Nothing is more fun than planting 50 satchels on a large vehicle, parking it in a road, and causing a chain reaction...
I wonder if they'll have a mission like Stowaway from SA. Loved that one.

Also, I noticed an added altimeter next to the radar. Cool

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009   #11
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Would be great if TLAD weapons and vehicles were included in the game if you had already purchased it as well. Don't know how the game would be able to tell, but for free roaming purposes ya know?
Old 08-29-2009   #12
Synonymous

Well then maybe the heli won't be so overpowered as the one in TLAD. If it is an alright well rounded heli then they better have it in free mode to fuck around with because I really hated the fact that they removed the annihilator from free mode before simply because it was overpowered.
Old 08-29-2009   #13
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

I thought the Annihilator in TLAD only had rockets in the Chopper vs. Chopper mode? Otherwise being precise enough to hit a small target with a machine gun would be very difficult.
Old 08-29-2009   #14
Synonymous

No, the annihilator in TLAD had explosive rounds in all modes. The original annihilator may be hard for most to use but that makes it so much more satisfying to use when you master it. I love the original and wish they wouldn't change it..
Old 08-30-2009   #15
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
I'm hoping the rockets on the new helicopter are limited, in that you can only fire them off in slow succession. If that makes sense.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote