Old 10-21-2011   #1456
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
I'm pretty sure it'll work the same way as WoW CE's

You can still redeem any CE version of WoW for the in-game pet n shit.

Quote:
What if I purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition?

If you decide to purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition when it's available, and then choose to add your Collector's Edition license key to the Battle.net account associated with your existing World of Warcraft Annual Pass promotion, you will receive all of the benefits associated with the Collector's Edition, plus receive four months of World of Warcraft game time which is eligible towards your 12-month subscription commitment. After you purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition you just need to input the product key into the Battle.net account associated with your World of Warcraft 12-month commitment and that account will then receive the next 4 months of World of Warcraft game time for free. For example, if you already had a month of game time on the associated World of Warcraft account when you input your Diablo III Collector's Edition product key, it would then be 5 months until your next subscription payment was due.
http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...FAQ&rhtml=true
Old 10-21-2011   #1457
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
The padaren race does sound like a joke, but I can accept it, because the Monk class sounds really cool. I was hoping for a tinker or dark ranger but I'm just glad to see them adding another class.

The melee healer should be interesting.
Jump in and play with any spec in PvE BGs
New talent system
Dungeon challenge modes
The new continent and asian themes
Heroic Scholo and SM
DOTA BG and the other new BGs!
Valor points for anything
Focus on outdoor world activities

I honestly haven't been this excited for an xpac since BC. I really like the direction its going, they know what makes the game FUN

Also didn't know about the D3 deal with a 12 mo subscription.. that's so tempting.. but then I wouldn't know which to play.
I also really want to play SWTOR so this must be their attempt to keep me playing.. or at least keep my money lol
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011   #1458
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
MoP probably won't be out for another 6-12 months or so. I'm sure they'll be plenty time to play D3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodo View Post
The melee healer should be interesting.
Jump in and play with any spec in PvE BGs
New talent system
Dungeon challenge modes
The new continent and asian themes
Heroic Scholo and SM
DOTA BG and the other new BGs!
Valor points for anything
Focus on outdoor world activities
YES.
The scenarios and outdoor world stuff looks great. And being able to have certain achievements and all your companions cross over is very cool. I'm really excited for the pet battles too. Oh and the payload-style BG looks soo fun!

@ Jay - Thanks for grabbing that. Makes sense now.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011   #1459
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
It doesn't matter if the Panderians have been around for a long time. Everybody here still thinks it's still a big joke for a dying MMO that strongly resembles Kung Fu Panda.

Everyone is just walking around saying "pandas."

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011   #1460
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Yet those people still paid for Blizzcon tickets. They'll still play it regardless. And if not, it's a small handful compared to the millions that still play. They won't be missed. Or noticed for that matter. lol
Old 10-22-2011   #1461
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
Lol I've been waiting for the Pandaren since before that movie was even an idea, so why does it matter if other people think of Kung Fu Panda? I honestly couldn't give a shit what people have to say about it. They don't have to play it if they don't like it (which, honestly, I probably won't).
Old 10-22-2011   #1462
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Not necessarily. I've heard a lot of people (including all of my friends with me here) who WOULD renew their subscription had Blizzard been serious about a new expansion.

You guys have no idea how much of a joke it is here lol. WoW has lost a huge number of subscribers in the past year. So yeah, they're noticing. They know the game is winding down and now they're just having fun with people before they announce Titan.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Old 10-22-2011   #1463
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
PANDAS ARE AWESOME! YOU FOOLS!

PANDAREN BREWMASTERS UP IN DIS BITCH^^^!!!!!!
Old 10-22-2011   #1464
Zero
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus View Post
Not necessarily. I've heard a lot of people (including all of my friends with me here) who WOULD renew their subscription had Blizzard been serious about a new expansion.

You guys have no idea how much of a joke it is here lol. WoW has lost a huge number of subscribers in the past year. So yeah, they're noticing. They know the game is winding down and now they're just having fun with people before they announce Titan.
Ya know, you're so right. I mean, what a piece of shit joke of a game. lol

The sooner they just stop being so stupid and fun with their game, the sooner they can get back to being a serious MMO like they used to be. Fuck. WoW used to have such a serious edge to it. I've quit a few times, back when they add childish shit, like humor in quests and stupid pop-culture reference names for NPC. The fuck is that shit!? Too stupid for me, man.

You and your friends are right. And you're a majority of their playerbase! I agree. Stop with the fun and cute and get serious Blizzard!!
Old 10-22-2011   #1465
Piggus
Wicked Member

Dude I don't even care. If you think you'll enjoy it, then play it.

Meanwhile:

I rest my case.

Old 10-22-2011   #1466
Zero
Veteran Member

Someone wrote largely on a wall? Well I guess there's just nothing else left to say. lol

ohlord
Old 10-22-2011   #1467
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
I was loling pretty hard when they showed the Pandas. All part of the rich WoW lore

WHICH WAS TOTALLY TARNISHED WHEN THEY KILLED ARTHAS WTF BLIZZARD U GON FUCKED UP THE ENTIRE STORY I WANT WARCRAFT 4 FUCK THIS NOISE
Old 10-22-2011   #1468
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
I really don't get why you have such an irrational hatred of this game, Piggus. It's like you want it to be known as a fact that the Pandaren are ridiculous. Does it really matter? Is anyone going to lose any sleep at night over this fact?

I especially don't understand it when I realize you spent time going to Blizzcon...what did you expect?
Old 10-22-2011   #1469
Piggus
Wicked Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Someone wrote largely on a wall? Well I guess there's just nothing else left to say. lol

ohlord
Check out the ENORMOUSE line for it bro! WoW fans must be STOKED.

Meanwhile, the lines for Diablo III and SC2/DOTA are completely filled and then some. It's your choice to defend this kind of announcement but to suggest that most people are even remotely excited about it goes to show how naive some people are about desperate attempts by game companies to milk a series to death.

Old 10-22-2011   #1470
Zero
Veteran Member

Oh I wouldn't doubt the lines to Diablo 3 and DOTA are longer. I'd gladly jump in the D3 line before WoW. Why? Because D3 is the newer game and who HASN'T been looking forward to it? It's gonna be amazing. WoW has been around for years now and they announced their 4th expansion. I don't blame the line queues for being how they are. But it doesn't justify how well a game will sell. Plus, no line will hold a candle to all the oriental people in the DOTA/SC queue. I'm surprised you even saw that line. Unless, wait, did you go to Blizzcon with an Asian?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMR View Post
I really don't get why you have such an irrational hatred of this game, Piggus. It's like you want it to be known as a fact that the Pandaren are ridiculous. Does it really matter? Is anyone going to lose any sleep at night over this fact?

I especially don't understand it when I realize you spent time going to Blizzcon...what did you expect?
But he went with friends! FRIENDS, JEFFREY!
FRRRRIIIIIIEEEEEEEEENNNNDDDSSS