Old 12-09-2010   #1351
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Meh I think I'll continue playing WoW in my free time while working on my photography and graphic design, it's none of my business what other people do with their time.

I personally think it's ignorant (don't get me wrong I'm not saying you are :p) to try and "convince" people to spend their time doing things you consider constructive, but that's just my opinion. For example I could try and convince people who play sports that they are just wasting their time doing the same thing over and over, but the same could be said about me taking photos.

I play WoW because I actually enjoy it, there's a huge social aspect to it that I like. I never choose it over real life stuff though, if a friend asks me if I want to go down the pub or whatever I'm there.

Last edited by Jay; 12-09-2010 at 04:39 PM..
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010   #1352
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
WoW might not add any value to my life whatsoever, but I enjoy playing it every now and then, so why should I quit? It's just one of the things I like to do in my spare time. Aslong as it's fun, I'll do it.

Worgen is almost 20, the new quests are really awesome. I'm impressed Blizzard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010   #1353
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Well since I'm bored I decided to watch some movies and do some archaeology, can craft these soon

FYI the raptor mount and the raptor pet aren't THAT rare, you'll craft them eventually. In a few months everyone will have one.

Old 12-09-2010   #1354
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
oh shit, dat mount.

what does the drinking cup do?

Quote:
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Old 12-09-2010   #1355
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Nothing, you either get rares which are somewhat vanity items, or you get junk which you vendor :p

EDIT: Oh right you mean the Chalice, it's a vanity item.
Old 12-09-2010   #1356
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Ah, that's awesome!

Just hit 20. Worgen running animation as a mount is a bit...odd. I'll get used to it though.

Quote:
Old 12-09-2010   #1357
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Well my realms went down, kinda sucks. Was about to solo Attumen in Kara :/
Old 12-09-2010   #1358
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
I think Blizz accidentally increased the XP needed in Outland. It's taken me three days just to get from 58-64. It only took me a day to finish Outland before they "lowered" it.
JMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010   #1359
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Old 12-10-2010   #1360
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
Whoa. Now that's cool.
JMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010   #1361
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

So I spent about 4k buying ore, prospected it into gems and got 8k in return.. Plus I sold a crappy blue item for 1500g. So I'm up to 52,000g

Though I'll be taking like a week break from wow now, I like to space shit out. Too much is not good.
Old 12-13-2010   #1362
cyrix
I EAT TREES AND SHIT TABLE LEGS!
Wicked Member

cyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant future
So someone sent me a scroll of res. I'm liking most of the changes. I'm not to thrilled what they did to warriors. I'm going to roll a worgen and see how that is.

Also, I think the favorite change I've noticed so far is what they've done to Ironforge and that whole area. I'm just dicking around now. Seeing if I want to actually re-up.

EDIT: Decided to try a Draenei Pally. Holy fuck is this class a cake walk.

~ PH X4 955 4 ghz ~ 4GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600 ~ MSI Twin Frozr 560 GTX TI ~
~GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 ~ 2x Intel 510 120GB SSD

Last edited by cyrix; 12-13-2010 at 11:15 AM..
cyrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010   #1363
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

gon buy this when i get the cmomendations

Old 12-26-2010   #1364
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMR View Post
Took this in Tyr's Hand earlier:

Probably going to edit it a bit and make a wallpaper out of it.

I've been trying FOR-FUCKING-EVER to get this with no luck. Fuck you Jay.
I got the pet in like, 5 kills.

JUST SAYIN'

Quote:
Old 12-26-2010   #1365
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

fuck taxes