Old 11-29-2010   #1321
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
I felt the same way, but honestly I don't think I'll bother leveling a new race until the amount of players dies down.

Plus, I don't really like Goblins that much (they're a cool race IMO, but I don't know if I'd like them as a playable race). And Worgen are Alliance. I can't win.
JMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #1322
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
You know what pisses me off?
Seeing countless Human Hunters, Dwarf Shaman, and Gnome Priests in their BoA gear rollin though zones not even reading any of the quests. I've seen some of them just scamper off in the middle of a little cutscene.

Not to mention all the PvP'ers on my server are so bored that every Alliance town is constantly under attack. They're so bored waiting for Cataclysm and rated battlegrounds that they just buttfuck their way through towns, killing anything they see.

They've even resorted to getting into the Mage tower in Stormwind and killing people one-by-one as they come in flagged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
I really want to try the new quests out but I don't want to level up an old race. I wish they had of activated Goblins and Worgen... I already have Cataclysm :/

Plus when Worgen/Goblin become available I'll be too busy levelling up my main.
Go through it on your main.
There won't be much of anything you can do in the 1-10 areas. I noticed places like Elwynn Forest only had like 3 quests available to me before I just left for Westfall. But you don't need the 1-10 stuff for the achievements anyway.

But I've been going through on my Hunter (even though I should have on my Mage, but I'll just do it all again anyway) and trying to finish Eastern Kingdoms. You really don't have to wait.

I know my Goblin and Worgen won't be my main, so no sense in waiting.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #1323
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
You know what pisses me off?
Seeing countless Human Hunters, Dwarf Shaman, and Gnome Priests in their BoA gear rollin though zones not even reading any of the quests. I've seen some of them just scamper off in the middle of a little cutscene.

Not to mention all the PvP'ers on my server are so bored that every Alliance town is constantly under attack. They're so bored waiting for Cataclysm and rated battlegrounds that they just buttfuck their way through towns, killing anything they see.

They've even resorted to getting into the Mage tower in Stormwind and killing people one-by-one as they come in flagged.
We think so alike, man. Every time I see someone with BoA gear, I just can't help but think "what an asshole!"

It's like a job to them, I guess. They spend justice points or whatever they're called now so they don't have to actually enjoy the new zones. So, they go through all the trouble of totally revamping these new zones so people can just speed through them? It pisses me off too.

I don't even like PvP anymore, really. I'll probably do it if I end up getting some resil gear eventually. Aren't they taking resil out, btw? I hope so, resil killed PvP for me.

I thought the hardcore raiders were bad, but PvP'ers, even casual PvP'ers, are much worse. They treat it like it's a Call of Duty MMO.

But yeah, I'm really enjoying WoW now. I tanked SM GY last night and loved it. The new quests they've added to each instance are really cool too. SM GY isn't a big deal, I know, but I love that it's not all about AoE anymore. I hear in Cataclysm we're actually going to have to mark targets again! Reminds me of when I used to tank on my Warrior in the Burning Crusade.

All in all though, except for the countless trolls who only play the game to try to piss other people off, WoW is actually fresh again. And I love it.

Although it seems like I'm leveling way too fast...I got from level 24 to 30 in less than two hours last night.
Old 11-29-2010   #1324
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Gonna race change my human to Worgen.

No real reason to stay human. Worgen have better PVE racials, 2 forms etc.
Old 11-29-2010   #1325
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMR View Post
We think so alike, man. Every time I see someone with BoA gear, I just can't help but think "what an asshole!"

It's like a job to them, I guess. They spend justice points or whatever they're called now so they don't have to actually enjoy the new zones. So, they go through all the trouble of totally revamping these new zones so people can just speed through them? It pisses me off too.

I don't even like PvP anymore, really. I'll probably do it if I end up getting some resil gear eventually. Aren't they taking resil out, btw? I hope so, resil killed PvP for me.

I thought the hardcore raiders were bad, but PvP'ers, even casual PvP'ers, are much worse. They treat it like it's a Call of Duty MMO.

But yeah, I'm really enjoying WoW now. I tanked SM GY last night and loved it. The new quests they've added to each instance are really cool too. SM GY isn't a big deal, I know, but I love that it's not all about AoE anymore. I hear in Cataclysm we're actually going to have to mark targets again! Reminds me of when I used to tank on my Warrior in the Burning Crusade.

All in all though, except for the countless trolls who only play the game to try to piss other people off, WoW is actually fresh again. And I love it.

Although it seems like I'm leveling way too fast...I got from level 24 to 30 in less than two hours last night.
Right?
They need to lower the XP a smidge. There are WAAAAY too many zones in the 30-40 range. So many zones I wanna experience but won't really be able to until I hit 80 and go back. I find myself blasting through levels now. No time to take everything in before I feel like I'm being pushed through the fucking portal and into Outland. Which, my Hunter has been 60 for a couple days and I haven't even bothered to go to Outland and level. With all the new changes, I want to experience everything, ya know?

I also read that about Cataclysm and heroics and raiding. Gonna have to start using CC! Soooo excited for that. As someone who plays a Mage and Hunter, I look forward to CC and kiting things. Gonna be so fun.

I hate the server I'm on, man. It is fucking TERRIBLE right now. Gurubashi was never this bad. Ever.

Like I haven't seen a single Horde out leveling. Not fucking one. I've seen nothing but 80's rolling through every zone trying to make everyones lives hell. I hate PvP servers. But I have old friends from Guru here and my girlfriend plays here. Not to mention spending an arm and a leg to get my Mage there.

But hopefully once rated battlegrounds come out, all those mouth-frothing cock-fuckers will be busy shaking their shit-smelling e-peens in arena and stay the fuck out of my questing affairs.

Little angsty today. lol
Earlier I was on my Paladin in Dustwallow Marsh and I saw this 41 Hunter just sitting in the middle of nowhere AFK. So I carried on my merrily way only to get fucking shot at 2 mins later! Like, DUDE, did I not run right passed you and not even bother? But of course by the time I come back to my corpse his ass is LOOOONG gone. Niggers.
Old 11-29-2010   #1326
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Bought the Moonkin Hatchling from the Blizz Store.

€10 but 50% goes to Make-A-Wish so fuck why not.

Oh and, just got this. Took me an entire minute of farming.

Last edited by Jay; 11-29-2010 at 05:23 PM..
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #1327
Zero
Veteran Member

I just saw someone with that a little while ago in Badlands. Which, by the way, was pretty amazing. Besides being ganked twice trying to do The Day Deathwing Came. The last few quests in that zone, soooo crazy.

Working through Searing Gorge now.
Old 11-30-2010   #1328
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Blizzard really ought to keep the prices that low. That's what keeps a lot of new players away from joining.

Yeaaaah boii server first
aRTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010   #1329
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

My Paladin turned into a demon. Wat do i do???

Old 11-30-2010   #1330
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

They're hooves ya dick :p

I've never seen a demon without hooves.

---

Just solo'd Attumen the Huntsman :3

Last edited by Jay; 12-01-2010 at 11:05 AM..
Old 12-04-2010   #1331
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

Took this in Tyr's Hand earlier:

Probably going to edit it a bit and make a wallpaper out of it.

Quote:
Oh and, just got this. Took me an entire minute of farming.

I've been trying FOR-FUCKING-EVER to get this with no luck. Fuck you Jay.
Old 12-04-2010   #1332
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Ugh, I'm still not sure whether or not I should buy Cataclysm!

I could buy it on launch date because I'll have money on Monday but

not sure if it'll be worth it

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010   #1333
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMR View Post
I've been trying FOR-FUCKING-EVER to get this with no luck. Fuck you Jay.
This'll cheer you up. While doing Loremaster in EPL I picked up an additional 3 which I had to vendor.

You did the correct pre-quests right, for the loot buff?

------------

First, fly to Eastern Plaguelands. You'll want to hit the point closest to the western border.
There will be a female Worgen named Fiona nearby.
She will have two quests for you. Gidwin Goldbraids and Tarenar Sunstrike.
You will have to find those two NPCs (in-game quest helper will pinpoint locations) and complete their quests.

Once you have finished that, a new quest will open up with Fiona. You DO NOT have to do this quest.
Instead, head over to her caravan, which should have a blue question mark hovering over it.
Of the three quests it offers, choose Fiona's Lucky Charm.
This quest will give you a buff that stays on you until you leave Eastern Plaguelands.

You are now set to farm this beauty!

My suggestion is to veer off the road and kill EVERYTHING you can on the way to Corin's Crossing.
Once there, firmly plant yourself in this small town. Everything, and I mean absolutely everything in this town can drop a Hidden Stash.
The respawn timer is extremely fast. I could never wipe the entire town out. There will ALWAYS be mobs to kill if you are by yourself.

Last edited by Jay; 12-04-2010 at 06:15 PM..
Old 12-04-2010   #1334
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

Yeah, made sure I did that as soon as I got to the zone

I've been getting hidden stash drops, but haven't seen Mr. Grubbs yet
Old 12-04-2010   #1335
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

You know what's better than Mr. Grubbs?

4 Mr.Grubbs