Old 11-24-2010   #1306
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Why did i have to see that :/ I've wanted WoW for a while now, i think my laptop runs it minimum cause i've had like 15 trials. I might have to buy it anyway. It's only... whatever $20 is in for the bunch
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010   #1307
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
Trying the new patch now. Orc Mage inc
JMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010   #1308
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
That's a pretty sweet deal. I might try to recruit a few friends/family to start playing. They've been interested, but never really willing to spend all the money. This should be a good push in the direction.
Blizzard really ought to keep the prices that low. That's what keeps a lot of new players away from joining.

Old 11-24-2010   #1309
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
Not sure if I like being a Mage again. It's going to suck queuing for instances because there's so many people searching for DPS roles. Might try Tauren Paladin.
Old 11-26-2010   #1310
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
bitches love my flight paths

Also am now exalted with Timbermaw and have The Diplomat.

Took me 40 mins to get from friendly to exalted lolol

Last edited by Jay; 11-26-2010 at 11:57 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010   #1311
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Starting a new trial to see if i really want to get into it before Cataclysm.

Someone recommend my race and class ?
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010   #1312
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
I just started a gnome priest.

I am surprised by how fun the starting area is. Still not sure if I'll be buying Cataclysm though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010   #1313
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_Jro View Post
Starting a new trial to see if i really want to get into it before Cataclysm.

Someone recommend my race and class ?
Apparently the new Undead zones are great.
Old 11-28-2010   #1314
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
While I was on the PTR, I did Silverpine and Hillsbrad. Hadn't gotten to Tiristfal Glades. But from those 2 zones alone, it was pretty awesome. Tons of awesome quests and mini-cutscenes. Azshara was pretty amazing too.

So far I've finished all of the Human/Dwarf/Gnome 1-30 stuff. Wasn't too big a fan of Dun Morogh, Loch Modan, and Wetlands. But I totally enjoyed Westfall, Redridge, and Duskwood. Really awesome quests in those zones. I've also finished Swamp of Sorrows and Blasted Lands, and they were pretty great as well.

Excited to work my way into Eastern and Western Plaguelands. Western mostly.

I also wasn't a fan of the new Gnome starting zone either. Wasn't really that great. The Troll one was so much better. But like Jay said, the Undead would probably be the way to go. Some pretty good lore in those 3 zones.

EDIT: Also did Southern Barrens. Which was amazing.

Last edited by Zero; 11-28-2010 at 03:56 PM..
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010   #1315
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

I still hate Mulgore, but Azshara was FUCKING AWESOME.
Old 11-28-2010   #1316
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
I haven't tried Mulgore yet. Only thing I know that was changed was the 1-5 stuff and Cairne being replaced with his son. Wasn't a fan of it before either.

Oh! You know what else I'm anxious to play through? Stonetalon Mountains. I ran through there getting the FP's and it looks crazy awesome.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010   #1317
alexdefino
Newbie Member

alexdefino is an unknown quantity at this point
cataclysmm will be release soon, is there any possible I could get it and play before 7/12??
alexdefino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #1318
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

No.
Old 11-29-2010   #1319
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
I haven't tried Mulgore yet. Only thing I know that was changed was the 1-5 stuff and Cairne being replaced with his son. Wasn't a fan of it before either.

Oh! You know what else I'm anxious to play through? Stonetalon Mountains. I ran through there getting the FP's and it looks crazy awesome.
I actually just finished Stonetalon Mountains, and yeah it was awesome. There's one quest where you hop on a rocket launcher and start shooting down gnome fighter pilots. I was like "FUCK YEAH, HORDE!"
Old 11-29-2010   #1320
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

I really want to try the new quests out but I don't want to level up an old race. I wish they had of activated Goblins and Worgen... I already have Cataclysm :/

Plus when Worgen/Goblin become available I'll be too busy levelling up my main.