Old 11-04-2009   #631
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Nice thread advertisement, homo.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009   #632
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Thats not the point, look how fuckin bad that is.

That shit is not supposed to dry up, and they put WAY too much on.
Old 11-04-2009   #633
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
:3

IMMA CUTE LITTLE KITTY CAT
MEWMEWMEW
Old 11-04-2009   #634
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Introducing the Pet Store

god fucking damnit
I knew the monk pet was too cool to be free

edit: 50% to charity, oic
but still lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.

Last edited by Bonecrusher; 11-04-2009 at 02:12 PM..
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009   #635
Zero
Veteran Member

CHARITY!?
OH I LUVS CHARITY!! ^________^

KITTY CAT MEWMEW
Old 11-04-2009   #636
Zero
Veteran Member

There is this air bubble on my phone, between the protective case and itself. And it looks like and I can't find my camera to get a picture of it. :3
Old 11-04-2009   #637
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
You can really see the Activision effect happening in WoW

PAY REAL LIFE MONEY FOR IN-GAME ITEMS!

Wonder when armor will be purchasable.
Old 11-04-2009   #638
Zero
Veteran Member

Jay, please keep clear of the General Discussion forums.

They're vanity pets, not a 380% speed Frost Wyrm equipped with a mailbox, auction house, and double-sided dildo, ok? Just relax.
Old 11-04-2009   #639
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Starts with pets :3

I remember back when Blizzard said they'd never allow PVE to PVP transfers, and when they said they'd never allow race changes.
Old 11-04-2009   #640
Zero
Veteran Member

That smiley, no joke, you need to stop it. Just...stop it.
For my sake.

The thing is, games are growing. They say these things now, but most the time it's because they aren't allowed to say otherwise just yet. I remember seeing countless posts about never going back to Azeroth, especially making is flyable. Now look where we are. I'm sure at first it's not what they wanted, but things need to evolve. This game can't be just ALLIANCE VS HORDE YARRR PVP AND ARENA for 5+ years.

Don't be such a fuck.
Old 11-04-2009   #641
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

No, they're doing everything they can to make a profit since they lost WoW China (and a few million players) since they know they can make a quick buck out of WoW before it inevitably dies.

Never said I had a problem with it tho did I babe?

Old 11-04-2009   #642
Zero
Veteran Member

Also

Watching The L Word and Shane is at a Kinsenyeta with Carmen (who's the most gorgeous Spanish girl - ever) and she has to pretend to be straight, and so she's all wearing a dress and she got hair extensions and wowowow I feel gay.

ANYWAYS I <3 PUSSY
Old 11-04-2009   #643
Zero
Veteran Member

No, ma'am you didn't. But you do enjoy complaining. So it was only safe to assume your balls were on the verge of being stepped on.

P.S. I hope you die! :3
Old 11-04-2009   #644
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Oh right, no I don't care at all lol.
Old 11-04-2009   #645
Zero
Veteran Member

In other news not related to you sucking my dick.