Old 10-19-2009   #526
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
lmao

the vid where she showed her tats, fapfap

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009   #527
Zero
"Here we go again!"

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009   #528
Zero
"Here we go again!"

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
THIS SHIT IS STUCK IN MY HEAD LOL

Day man
Fighter of the Night man
Champion of the sun
You’re a master of karate and friendship…for everyone
Day man, day man
Uhh ahhahh
Fighter of the Night man
Uhh ahhahh
Champion of the sun
Uhh ahhahh
Master of karate and friendship…for everyone
Day man, day man
Uhh ahhahh
Fighter of the Night man
Champion of the sun
Old 10-19-2009   #529
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Of course, the one fucking thing Jay doesn't get, is on that list.
Oooh baby.
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009   #530
Zero
"Here we go again!"

I probably should have gone to BED FML

I was finishing the group quest in the Basin on my DK, and was going to pick the wolvar, but out of instinct, I killed it instead. And ended up as Oracle again.

Also.
My Tournament dailies award me Ebon Blade rep instead of Argent Crusade. This I didn't know. I get my dailies from a totally different area.
Old 10-19-2009   #531
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Of course, the one fucking thing Jay doesn't get, is on that list.
aRTee as well, with all his fucking rares.
Old 10-19-2009   #532
Zero
"Here we go again!"

Right?

Way to go on that list there, dipshit.
Old 10-19-2009   #533
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
How are we posting?! We're banned!
Old 10-19-2009   #534
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

I think it would be hilarious if someone made a meatspin gif with that guy's head.
Old 10-19-2009   #535
Zero
"Here we go again!"

Old 10-19-2009   #536
Zero
"Here we go again!"

Sorry, had a better idea with the picture. lol
Old 10-19-2009   #537
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

Dexter is unphased by his extreme facial expressions
Old 10-19-2009   #538
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

YEAH, MAKE ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT
Old 10-19-2009   #539
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

Well, time for class.

BBL
Old 10-19-2009   #540
Zero
"Here we go again!"

OH OK BYE BYE