Old 08-26-2009   #256
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
They are making battle.net merge mandatory soon. I did it to get it over with.
Old 08-26-2009   #257
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Jesus

One of the few times I post on MMOC...

Deathfrost = me
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009   #258
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Hah
Old 08-26-2009   #259
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Shit rolled back on topic quick.

Oh well. Was fun while it lasted.
Old 08-27-2009   #260
Zero
Veteran Member

Why are people this stupid?

Quote:
I'm very unhappy because it makes no sense... Tauren is my favorite race but their knowledge, lifestyle comes from nature, not from holy powers... I'm not really happy lores breaking just to attract people... Some of the combinations are reasonable but, Tauren Paladin??? UD hunter??? Dwarf Shaman??? No no, that's just pushing....
This came from a guy playing a Tauren DK.
Old 08-27-2009   #261
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

CUZ DKS COME FROM DEAD PEOPLE, LOGITLCIALYY IT MAKE SENSE THEY NATURE

That retard doesn't know what DK's are I assume.
Old 08-27-2009   #262
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Zero you mentioned The Day The World Went Away a few pages ago
am I the only one that's still surprised when the song kicks back in at around 3:00?
Like, I can never expect when it happens, and all of a sudden it's there and its like HOLY SHIT THAT SCARED ME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009   #263
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

ohhhhh snappp

also yes my weapons are shit
Old 08-27-2009   #264
Zero
Veteran Member

Holy armor pen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie View Post
Zero you mentioned The Day The World Went Away a few pages ago
am I the only one that's still surprised when the song kicks back in at around 3:00?
Like, I can never expect when it happens, and all of a sudden it's there and its like HOLY SHIT THAT SCARED ME.
Haha
There was a few times when I would cycle through my iPod and when I thought the song was over, I would force it to the next song. Felt like an idiot for the longest time.

Actually surprised someone read that post. I thought my idea was pretty epic. Only wish I was good at machinima.
Old 08-27-2009   #265
Zero
Veteran Member

So I've been leveling the fuck out of my DK, just trying to get another 80. Finished all of Borean and Fjord, working towards Dragonblight. Just did Wrathgate and Battle For Undercity. Forgot how amazingly awesome those two are.

DK just hit 76.
Got him the DK mount (skeleton bird) few levels back. That increase to regular flying is nice. I don't feel like I need epic. I mean, eventually I want to get it. But 150% is totally acceptable.
Old 08-27-2009   #266
Zero
Veteran Member

Already 1/4 the way through 76.

It's amazing how little downtime I have as a DK. I mean, as a Hunter I really didn't either. Aspect of The Viper 'n such.
But Jesus. As a DK it's like...

1. Grab quests
2. Open map
3. Look at Quest Helper
4. Remember from when you leveled Hunter
5. Do quests
6. Turn in quests
7. Grab new quests
(total time = 30m)

I've managed to finish almost all of Dragonblight in about 7 hours of play time. 130 quests!

On a side note. I was in Orgrimmar at one point, to visit the AH and bank to clear out herb bag. I noticed that people just....stand there. If you ever notice how creepy it is. It was flooded with people too, and no one moved but me.

Then while in the bank someone finally did something. A lowbie began to chain-heal some elitist asshole on his mount who was "AFK." After 3 heals asshole says to "stop."

I almost punched my screen.
Old 08-27-2009   #267
Zero
Veteran Member

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...darenmonk2.jpg
Old 08-28-2009   #268
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
do want.

also, 71-80 is rediculous if you're on a realm that wins AV most of the time.

also rofl at the people standing still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009   #269
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/69677/ (Lil K.T)

LIL KEL'THUZAD PET ;D
Old 08-28-2009   #270
Zero
Veteran Member

I just got raped by a 74 frost Mage.

So fucking raged right now.

Asshole was like FROST NOVA, ICE BARRIER, WATER ELEMENTAL, BLINK, FROSTBOLT, DEAD!
Not to mention I had every other mob around me on my ass.