Old 08-24-2009   #241
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute

That sucks.

Please don't share it with the rest of the class though. I might possibly see it tonight.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009   #242
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
also, I tried watching Dexter but is every episode like 50min long?
if so, annoyingggggg

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009   #243
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Jesus.
I thought I had a bad attention span.

They're between 49-59 mins.
Old 08-24-2009   #244
Zero
Veteran Member

ROFL

As the dance contest was ending, the last 3 to go on stage where going to do the male Night Elf dance. But a guy over the loud speaker announced that they couldn't get the rights to the Michael Jackson song. So Jay's like...

"Why? He's dead."

People start to boo.

"You guys didn't know that? Michael Jackson died. Did I just break the news to you?"
Old 08-24-2009   #245
Zero
Veteran Member

Old 08-24-2009   #246
Zero
Veteran Member

Most of this is shit we've seen already. But there are a few clips mixed in of some new (at least to me) footage.

EDIT: It's not letting me embed it. So uh...here.
Old 08-24-2009   #247
Zero
Veteran Member

I'm actually excited to play my Goblin named Bloodsail.
I plan to listen to this until I either leave the 1-15 zone, or I kill myself.

P.S. Not the first time I've seen/heard this BTW. Just a random though.
Old 08-25-2009   #248
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
yeah I'm so rolling a goblin rogue.
The stealth animation is just too awesome

Quote:
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Old 08-25-2009   #249
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

at around 0:50
olord

Quote:
Old 08-25-2009   #250
Zero
Veteran Member

The annotation was just icing on the cake. lool
Old 08-25-2009   #251
Zero
Veteran Member

So fucking bored. omg
Servers won't be up for another half hour.
Old 08-25-2009   #252
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
New Onyxia achievements

New Pets

* Core Hound Pup - Right Click to summon and dismiss your core hound pup.
* Gryphon Hatchling - Right Click to summon and dismiss your gryphon hatchling.
* Wind Rider Cub - Right Click to summon and dismiss your wind rider cub.
* Zipao Tiger - Right Click to summon and dismiss your zipao tiger.
* Pandaren Monk - Right Click to summon and dismiss your pandaren monk.

PvP - Battlegrounds

* Players level 11 and higher will always see a daily Battleground quest, as the quest giver will only offer daily quests for a Battleground in which a player is eligible to participate according to level bracket (i.e. players levels 11-20 will always be offered a Warsong Gulch daily quest, while players levels 11-50 will be offered either an Arathi Basin or a Warsong Gulch daily quest, etc.).

Last edited by Jay; 08-25-2009 at 08:07 PM..
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009   #253
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Thank fuck for that Battleground daily.

Quote:
Old 08-26-2009   #254
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
PANDA
Old 08-26-2009   #255
Zero
Veteran Member

Sounds like something from a TCG loot cards. Which it probably will be. =/

So MMOC posted some info about the new Battle.net system and what the plans are for it. Thought it was pretty neat. Works sorta like Steam.

You'll be able to talk to friends no matter what game their playing. WoW, D2, and SC2.

I merged my account a few months back.
Which works really well if you have old Blizzard games (or new) you can add in the install codes and have them saved to your account. So if you ever lose the shit, least you can still download (which takes forever and a day) and install them.