Old 02-14-2012   #16
POMODORO

POMODORO is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been trying to sort out this error. I've Installed GTAIV, downloaded the magic patcher( i wasnt sure what version of GTA gets installed) and tried to run the the "magic.bat" but it said "access denied". I then downloaded sobeits file modding and patched the filespak file. Downloaded ultimate car pack, some clothing mods, the 2011 taurus police and the trailblazer police. also downloaded the 100%complete gamesave and xliveless xlive.dll. installed all mods and save game and GTA would not start. So i downlaoded the GTAIV 1.0.2 patch as stated in the magic patchers readme.Now the game starts and i too get the Fatal SMPA60 error. So now i went back and removed all cars from safehouses and saved. now GTAIV was working for hours. Now, i got the SMPA60 fatal error when i died in a shootout with police in Romans apartment.

@considerabe maybe only rockstar has the right to distribute or redistribute the original gamefiles?

Last edited by POMODORO; 02-14-2012 at 03:01 PM..
POMODORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012   #17
ffridda
Newbie Member

ffridda is an unknown quantity at this point
Original Cars

http://www.mediafire.com/?vjlu0tc85juue8h

There you go, a link to a file that you can download that replaces all the mods to the original ones so that you can start over!

This is where you put the file-> X/rogram Files (86)/Rockstar Games/Grand Theft Auto IV/pc/models/cdimages

or if you, like me, have the game on Steam, follow these instead:

X/rogram Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\grand theft auto iv\GTAIV\pc\models\cdimages

Just copy and replace the file and if done correctly, all the cars should go back to normal!
ffridda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013   #18
Dimlocket
Newbie Member

Dimlocket is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation WTF??????

GUYS i dont havea ny car mod i only have script mods like iron man iv... thats all i have the head replaced wid tony stark head...... thats alll.... i still dont know why i get smpa60 error in MP..... yes not in SP but in MP if someone has car mods.... MY GAME CRASHES!!! PLZ HELP!!! I STARTED NEW Game....... did 1 st misson and play MP When i crashed ..... i went again to the mp ggame and asked who has car mods... 2 people said they had they didnt crash... but why me! plz guys help!
Dimlocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013   #19
Muffinman336
Newbie Member

Muffinman336 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni_Ryan View Post
Hi guys. I've been reading and I just realized I forgot to backup my infernus. Now its killing the sh*t outta my save game. I need a back-up, can anyone attach it to a reply?

Thanks
Hi
this link works and i have been using it. u can install and restore without even backing up
http://www.gtainside.com/en/download...t=326&id=50777
Muffinman336 is offline   Reply With Quote