Old 08-18-2009   #1
Sickness
Newbie Member

Sickness is on a distinguished roadSickness is on a distinguished roadSickness is on a distinguished road
Saving / Loading - Live problems.

Ok my Gta 4 was going great until yesturday, I was re-installing the game, worked great, got some scripts, also worked great, but when I tried to play abit later.

I log on the Rockstar Social club, I did Login not skip login, and clicked Play, see, all the normal way..But stil none of my saved games is there, and when I click [Home] Nothing happends, and multiplayer won't work since Im for some reason not logged on to Live, but how can this accour when I did login, and clicked Play and game start, and Im not logged in :s ?..

Any assistance is appreciated.
Sickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009   #2
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Rockstar games login and Windows Live login are totally different. I gathered that you're just logging into the social club, from your post, however.
Old 08-18-2009   #3
Sickness
Newbie Member

Sickness is on a distinguished roadSickness is on a distinguished roadSickness is on a distinguished road
Im logged in to Rockstar social club, and when I did [Play] the normal way, before It always appeared [ You can click Home anytime for windows Live configuration ] or something, also appeared [ Sicksickness has come online]..But the Live bar wont appear anymore..

I did also Download the Games for Windows Live client 3.0 now, but Im now sure how to ( merge my login ) from Live to Gta 4.
Sickness is offline   Reply With Quote