Old 08-03-2009   #1
wildhamster
Newbie Member

wildhamster is an unknown quantity at this point
spark IV question

hey I made the mistake of trying to just add the new hellfury (TLAD bike) and it added all 8 bikes to my .img.

Is there a way to get rid of them to go back to standard, and put the hellfury back to stock?

I keep getting the fatal error, so i figure this is why.

really dont want to have to reinstall (cant find my disc lol)

Thanks a lot guys!

Hamster
wildhamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Can you explain what the issue is here? You can't add new files to IMG archives using SparkIV, you can only replace. So are you saying you need the original models and textures for all the bikes? If so you'll have to reinstall, since we don't allow people to distribute that stuff here.
Old 08-03-2009   #3
wildhamster
Newbie Member

wildhamster is an unknown quantity at this point
when i look in the vehicle.img file with sparkIV, at the bottom are the 8 bikes from TLAD.

So the bikes were added...unless they did replace the cars or something...i think im just going to get the file from a friend...but this is hella wierd.

so basically i just need the extras gone and the hellfury back to normal...which i have the backup for...i just dont know how to get rid of the TLAD bikes...

Im sorry if this makes no sense at all, but it doesnt to me and im trying to explain it haha.

Last edited by wildhamster; 08-03-2009 at 09:11 PM..
wildhamster is offline   Reply With Quote