Old 07-22-2009   #1
vadik123a
D@rk$hadow

vadik123a can only hope to improve
Help with the skateboard mod

Somebody, can you tell me where the hell I can find the fucking skateboard in the game? I look in all places and i didn't find it?????? .

I did all things, I replaced the all files of faggio and now I cant find the fucking skateboard.

Last edited by iKlipse; 07-22-2009 at 06:17 AM.. Reason: Fixed grammar
vadik123a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009   #2
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
have a look on this map, it's located at bottom of Algonquin island:

Old 07-22-2009   #3
vadik123a
D@rk$hadow

ty again mate .

I will see if it work. Hmm and this is the location of all the skateboard places in the map, yes?

Last edited by iKlipse; 07-22-2009 at 06:19 AM.. Reason: Fixed grammar
Old 07-22-2009   #4
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
no it's not, it's where the Faggio is located, I thought you wanted the bike :p
Old 07-22-2009   #5
vadik123a
D@rk$hadow

But if I have the skateboard mod, the bike needs to be changed to skateboard right?

Last edited by iKlipse; 07-22-2009 at 06:19 AM.. Reason: Fixed grammar
Old 07-22-2009   #6
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

you have installed the mod, what do you mean?
Old 07-22-2009   #7
vadik123a
D@rk$hadow

Yeah I did it with Spark IV and replaced the faggio files with the new one from the skateboard mod.

Last edited by iKlipse; 07-22-2009 at 06:21 AM.. Reason: Fixed grammar
Old 07-22-2009   #8
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Great. This means you've replaced the faggio with the skatboard.

Now all you have to do is find the faggio on the map, and you should see it easily.
Old 07-22-2009   #9
vadik123a
D@rk$hadow

wait but look how i did the repalce i downloaded it i replace the faggio.wtd whit the new one and then the faggio.wft whit his new one it oright right??

i repalced the skateboard mod whit the faggio so now i need to faind the skatboard in the game where can you tell me??

where is the floder gta iv directory???

Last edited by vadik123a; 07-22-2009 at 06:43 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 07-22-2009   #10
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadik123a View Post
wait but look how i did the repalce i downloaded it i replace the faggio.wtd whit the new one and then the faggio.wft whit his new one it oright right??

i repalced the skateboard mod whit the faggio so now i need to faind the skatboard in the game where can you tell me??

where is the floder gta iv directory???
yes, the only thing you should do is that you find it in the game which is shown in this map:

GTA-IV directory means where the game is installed, like my directory: E:\Games\GTA-IV\Grand Theft Auto IV
Old 07-22-2009   #11
vadik123a
D@rk$hadow

why when i click rebuild it says in error (could not rebuild archive and down of it it say note taht only img files can be rebuild
at the moment,rebuilding RPF files is not cuurently supported why???

OHHH SHITEE MAN (((( IT DELEDE TO ME THE VAICHELS FILES FROM THE GTA IV FLODDERR PLISEE YOU CAN SEND TO ME THIS FILE OF ALL VICHELS ;(((

Last edited by vadik123a; 07-22-2009 at 07:47 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 07-22-2009   #12
JinxyBoi
Be nice. =)

JinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enough
That file is a good 90 megabytes, man. Best if you just reinstall TBH.
JinxyBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009   #13
lnstrumentalist
Newbie Member

lnstrumentalist is an unknown quantity at this point
Please, use correct spelling and grammar. When you misspell so frequently, it makes us think you are an idiot. And we can't understand you.