Old 07-18-2009   #1
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
New Vice City v.1 [VLE Map]

I finally finished the map... This is only v.1 but there are still LOTS of additions to Vice City such as:
  • New building, row of shops & cafe type in Downtown
  • 4 palm trees on the Strip towards downtown & a water fountain in the pool outside of the hotel, all near the biker bar. Also two new piers can be found behind the biker bar
  • A bunch of tools across the road from the bank
  • A new neighborhood behind Sunshine Autos. It took me 3 days of frustration to make, so enjoy it lol
  • 3 new billboards around Ryton Aide, 1 being just above the stores entrance and the other two are next to the bridge
  • 2 new apartments across the road from Hooker inn, along with a new billboard and a row of trailers behind the Pay N Spray located in the docks
  • A new row of apartments, just across the road from Ken Rosenburgs office and next to the safe house in single player
  • Just around the corner of Ken Rosenburgs is a building
  • The construction site just next to the entrance of Starfish Island has been built up too look as though some progress has been made, but is still in construction
  • A new hotel near Colonel Cortez's pier
  • A shipwreck on Ocean Beach, next to rocks, not too far from the light house.
  • Loads of new vegetation
  • 202 objects in total

I have done my best to cover up any flaws within the map but if you find a bug such as a floating object, let me know and I will fix it up in the next version.
Any feedback, questions, requests & ideas are welcome.

The map is attached below and ready for download, enjoy

v.2 will have more additions to v.1 and will be out once VC-O RC2 is released. Check the 'NEW VC Work In Progress' thread for updates on v.2
Attached Files
File Type: zip New_VC_V1.zip (7.6 KB, 0 views)
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009   #2
[NoN]Bruno
VCO's Q/C Team Member

[NoN]Bruno is on a distinguished road[NoN]Bruno is on a distinguished road[NoN]Bruno is on a distinguished road[NoN]Bruno is on a distinguished road
Wow...Just wow!, thats amazing! Great job! 5/5!
Old 07-19-2009   #3
PlayerX
Battlefield VCO Scripter

PlayerX is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice iKlipse
-=| irc.gtanet.com - #PlayerX - #vco |=-
-=| irc.project-apollo.co.uk - #PlayerX - #battlefield.vco - #battlefield.vicecity - #Agressive.vc-mp |=-
PlayerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009   #4
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Oh man that's unreal! nice job!
Old 07-23-2009   #5
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys

Seeing I was lacking pictures, I made a video. Enjoy.

iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009   #6
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
damn this is very cool! nice video too!