Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2009   #16
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post
Oct 2011. Tell all your friends teh phr34k said so.
It'll get pushed back until Apr 2012, tell all your friends DY said so.
Old 07-17-2009   #17
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerwisniewski View Post
i really really hope it takes place in a modern Vice City.
Me too, and then maybe R* will make a whole GTA based on a full version of Los Santos.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009   #18
doombringer12
It's About War Not About Peace

doombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enough
you know what what would be cool. A game on CJ's life before he left San Andreas or.. his life in Liberty City

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:dragon_Alphabet
doombringer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009   #19
autofury
Newbie Member

autofury is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by doombringer12 View Post
you know what what would be cool. A game on CJ's life before he left San Andreas or.. his life in Liberty City
NO.... Oh please not another Liberty City.... ANYTHING but Liberty City. Not that there's anything wrong with it but half the GTA games took place in LC ffs.
autofury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009   #20
doombringer12
It's About War Not About Peace

doombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by autofury View Post
NO.... Oh please not another Liberty City.... ANYTHING but Liberty City. Not that there's anything wrong with it but half the GTA games took place in LC ffs.
yah i get what your saying but still the other one sounds cool

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:dragon_Alphabet
doombringer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009   #21
mM1k3y

mM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enough
i could be wrong but im pretty sure they are not going back to the old characters like CJ
mM1k3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009   #22
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, that's apart of the GTA3 era, but honestly, people don't give a shit, to most GTA players the only good GTA game is San Andreas and CJ is the only cool main chracater so no matter what gets offered, people will complain it's not CJ or San Andreas.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009   #23
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
If anything with the City, it sound be Vice City, modern day.
with a whole new player. or possibly customize the character, but same story.
even with the same name, so it wont get confusing.
Old 09-02-2009   #24
franciszek
Newbie Member

franciszek is on a distinguished roadfranciszek is on a distinguished road
Hi....
I am really waiting for such an instance when I will play 2011 edition in 2009.Anyways its sound simply good.
I am very fond of playing it and checked all the versions of it and I will be waiting for this.Please remind me through post.
Old 09-03-2009   #25
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
I want a whole new city, brand new name too
Old 09-15-2009   #26
Ænemy
Digital/Concept Artist

Ænemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enough
I'd guess more like 2012, they busy spending 6 months on each DLC.

Vice City would be nice. I would just like the fun that was in the previous trilogy back on my teloh-vision!

More fun, more awesomeness.
Ænemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009   #27
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas B. View Post
Me too, and then maybe R* will make a whole GTA based on a full version of Los Santos.
I'll take that^or a modern day VC.
omy ..how do I get past no Tommy in vice,tho.
Old 09-18-2009   #28
Russ
Custom User Title
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Well, Lazlow has now stated that the GTA III era characters who weren't killed exist still. So who knows? I'm willing to say that it will probably be 2010 for the next release. I just have a feeling that we will all be surprised.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009   #29
acegunn
Newbie Member

acegunn is an unknown quantity at this point
Vice City is awesome but what would make it better is a Burn Notice theme!!
acegunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009   #30
Russ
Custom User Title
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
My personal wish is a 1970's version of San Andreas. Cars, soundtrack, clothes, cultural references etc. would/could be great. Honestly though, I'm a fan of the series so wherever and whenever the game takes place doesn't really matter. As long as a new, full game is released I'll be satisfied. Admittedly, I bitched about IV when I first got it. It took a few weeks of constant gaming for it to grow on me. Either way, I'll be happy to get news (confirmed mind you) of a new GTA.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote