Old 02-07-2014   #1
VonDrake
Newbie Member

VonDrake is an unknown quantity at this point
Three Leaf Clover huge bug!

So, I have a huge game breaking bug on this mission. Every single time the cutscene ends and I appear inside of the bank, it all looks like as if I entered the place from blue hell, I see no walls or floor, I can see the buildings outside, and the subway below, thus making it impossible to navigate the bank to complete the mission.
Tried almost everything, different commandlines, tweaking graphics up and down, and nothing, the game keeps bugging at that point.

Any solutions?

Last edited by VonDrake; 02-07-2014 at 10:03 AM.. Reason: E-mail notification
VonDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
You could try using simple native trainer, it has a few options regarding missions (teleport to the location you need to be and stuff like that). I don't know if it's gonna fix your problem though but you can always try

If that doesn't work I'd say either download a savegame that's past that mission or reinstall the game (looks to be some missing textures or something like that).
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote