Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Troubleshooting & Technology
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2009   #1
blackturboace
Newbie Member

blackturboace is an unknown quantity at this point
new patch and now my car spawner and netkicker dont work

Can somebody please help me fix this! I downloaded the new patch and now my car spawner 1.4 and netkicker doesnt work. I couldnt figure out how to remove netkicker which was keeping gta from loading, so I did a total re-install so I could atleast play. How can I get things back to normal so I can use car spawner 1.4 and netkicker when i host games? thanks
blackturboace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
People REALLY should take note that every time a new patch comes out IT WILL DISABLE YOUR MODS, you'll just have to wait for the mod authors to update the mod so that they'll work with the latest version of the game as mods are only programmed to read up to the latest version at the time of release.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009   #3
blackturboace
Newbie Member

car spawner and netkicker not working

Okay, thanks for the reply.. so I have to wait a few weeks I guess. Ive looked, but I might be looking in the wrong places maybe you can verify this for me. there hasnt been any new releases of car spawner and netkicker that will work on the current version yet, correct? wheres a good forum or place to keep me posted? thanks buddy!!
Old 06-25-2009   #4
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
There doesn't seem to be any updated version as of yet.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009   #5
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
People REALLY should take note that every time a new patch comes out IT WILL DISABLE YOUR MODS, you'll just have to wait for the mod authors to update the mod so that they'll work with the latest version of the game as mods are only programmed to read up to the latest version at the time of release.
Actually that's not entirely true. ASI mods built off of aru's Script Hook don't require new versions of the mods, just a new version of the Script Hook.

But in this case he's asking about two mods from Alexander Blade, who doesn't use the Script Hook so yeah you're out of luck He's constantly posting on GTAForums though, I'd say just look around there, he's usually really quick with updates. If he doesn't update soon though, there are no doubt a bunch of alternatives to the Car Spawner that use the Script Hook.
Old 06-25-2009   #6
blackturboace
Newbie Member

thanks

Thanks for all that info!! I dont know too much about mods or who writes them so its awesome we have people that do and spend a few mins clearing up things for dummies like me thanks guys!