Old 10-19-2009   #1
Izzee
Newbie Member

Izzee is an unknown quantity at this point
Gta iv Lagging

Name is Ismail, call my self Izzee, new to this site, but i've been knowing this site long time ago, before iregistered, soo , my gta iv is lagging, and its annoying , i downloaded game booster, it didnt work, i downloaded speedfans, didnt work, and then gamegain, didnt work, also this gta is illegal, downloaded from a site without paying, may that be the problem, since, i dont have any money for the gta atm, soo i wonder, is it becouse it isnt the real gta ? , or my computer specs

Hard Drive : 80 GB
Ram : 1.5 GB
Video Card : 456

could it be my specs, or becouse it isnt the real

Reason i downloaded a fake gta iv is : I wanted to try mods, i got the game to ps3, but it aint possible for mods on ps3, .. Soo i figured out it was possible on PC, and downloaded, a later on i will get money, but is it worth to buy the game, or should i just buy clothes / shoes ... ? If i buy the game, would it be lag free ?, or atleast some lagg ?
Old 10-19-2009   #2
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
Thread closed

We don't discuss illegal copies of the game on our forums.

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
Closed Thread